• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Server is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28002

It's too cold to do anything else today. Maybe I'll take up knitting, make myself a sweater and then find a new hobby.

DeletedUser26131

well i could log in but my city is a total mess, not sure whats going on, maybe they restored something back.

DeletedUser26693

well i should probably say that my inventory was glowing which probably means they are trying to compensate for the issue

DeletedUser2773

*curtsies and smiles* I am a simple warrior fairy without war and battles there is nothing for me. There are other realms in the land of internet that I can visit and wage war in but this realm is my favorite. I truly hope the tech lords open the doors to this most wonderful realm soon.

DeletedUser26549

*curtsies and smiles* I am a simple warrior fairy without war and battles there is nothing for me. There are other realms in the land of internet that I can visit and wage war in but this realm is my favorite. I truly hope the tech lords open the doors to this most wonderful realm soon.
Yes, "tech lords" please open the realms soon!

DeletedUser24330

Wars are fought over Time and Space.
If you lose Space, it can be regained.
If you lose Time, it is gone forever.

Napoleon Bonaparte

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28002

Only way I'm feeling better about this is if I trigger one of those 100 fp relics in GE.

DeletedUser13191

seems to only be EN servers - beta and all other languages still work

Status
Not open for further replies.