[Fixed] Server issues 9/7/2012 - Social Bar, Trades, Rankings - merged threads

Discussion in 'Addressed' started by AleksanderII, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AleksanderII

AleksanderII New Member

hello all

I'm getting a bad gateway error when trying to log into the game

2. Diggo11

Diggo11 Guest

So am I. Can anyone else confirm this?

Edit: I just got word from the developers that we're having some hardware troubles. I'll let you know when I hear more.

3. Queste

Queste Active Member

On US2 yes i am, NL2 still working normally. Me and a friend noticed just before our rank was at 0 after refreshing. Seems to be something wrong with the server.

4. Reaphelt

Reaphelt New Member

Neighborhood empty

Logged in this morning to find my Neighborhood empty. It is happening on my accounts on both A and B servers. I have cleared the cookies and cache and restarted the browser.

Guild tab is working as normal.

Anyone else having this issue?

Maybe I didn't pay my regime fee and they kicked my out . . . .

5. Queste

Queste Active Member

6. Gandore

Gandore Guest

Mine is empty as well same thing.

7. shotoni

shotoni New Member

Trading errors

On 9/7/12 6:30am (GMT -6:00) I tried to create a trade 10 copper for 10 granite...It removed the copper from my inventory but I can not find the trade.
    When I checked "current offers" it was blank, so I tried again and the same result happened. My concern is I lost 20 copper
    and no trade took place.

Shotoni

8. scmoose

scmoose Guest

My neighborhood is also empty, and I now have a 0 score as well as everyone who is in my guild. This is the case in both worlds. It is now 8:00 am EST and at 8pm yesterday everything was fine. Not sure whats up

9. rogallad

rogallad New Member

Neighborhood and Guild Tabs Empty

seems as though I am not the only one experiencing this problem

I submitted a bug report

happy friday everyone

:mad:

10. Swolecat

Swolecat Member

Trade Offers AND Goods Disappearing

The trade offers I have been posting over the last several, and I mean several, hours have simply vanished from the trade board. That would not be a problem on its own, but the goods I put up for trade are vanishing also........!!!!

11. bane73

bane73 Guest

Same problem... started noticing it around 6:00am (MST). I logged in and noticed several small trades of various materials where I was to exchange them with other players in return for dye (about 20 units of dye in total); the other players had accepted the trades, but my inventory was gone. Then I made another offer later (around 6:20am) of wood for dye (5 for 5) and my wood left but the offer never showed up in "My Offers".

(incidentally, during this same time, my neighbors have all disappeared from the display at the bottom of the screen)

12. Reaphelt

Reaphelt New Member

13. TXMOOSE

TXMOOSE New Member

mine has been empty for 4 days. also i keep trying to ask for help. is there some where to go. i cant attack, they say i need an army . thought that was what i was building. my products have dissapeared, do they go bad.

14. 1ferdinand

1ferdinand New Member

Lost Market Offers

Lost all my market offers overnite after being listed one day?? My screen support doesn't respond, any suggestions on reporting?

15. Paks

Paks Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
  16. guillaume3

guillaume3 Guest

Well said! Some people here have a real attitude problem. You come to the forum for help, and they chew you up. If people could just help each other out instead, this place would be a lot more fun. It is supposed to be a game, right?

17. Queste

Queste Active Member

The attitude problem is with those too lazy to click a button 'new posts' or use a search function. Instead expecting others to do their searching for them. This place would be a lot more fun if the same problem/question did not appear 3 times and helping people that made an effort is a lot more fun than helping lazy people.

18. lonomac

lonomac Guest

Can confirm I dont see mine either. I set up a trade 15 mins ago, nothing showing up. Neighbors are all gone this morning also. Reloading isnt helping either.

19. HaekelHansi

HaekelHansi Guest

It's being worked on.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
  20. Daniel

Daniel Guest

This is a major problem that has happened, and the staff is working to try and fix the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.