• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Server Issues?

DeletedUser

A few of us in contact outside the game noticed that at approximately 1700 EST, we all experienced a server error, JSON connectivity problem, not letting us back on. anyone else?

lemonwedgie

Just sent in a ticket about this! Yep, at approx 5pm EST JSON reared its ugly head on Cirgard and has hit with every single action I try and perform .... back to typing out messages in notepad first :p

DeletedUser

sent this in a trouble ticket
Approximately 1700EST I got bumped with a JSON error, couldnt get back on till now, and global still dosent seem to be working" I briefly got in to my city around 1725, but was only able to send a guild all message, and setup one production building before JSON kicked me again

DeletedUser2145

We're aware of this, and it should be fixed now. Please let us know if you're experiencing further issues.

lemonwedgie

I've just gone to my other worlds and don't seem to have any problems there - just Cirgard.

Ooooh, whilst I'm here, if you're looking to grow your friend list, send me a request x

- - - Updated - - -

We're aware of this, and it should be fixed now. Please let us know if you're experiencing further issues.

Ok, I just ran through my city singing, visited some guildies and TP'd their GBs, sent out a totally irrelevant message, checked the global listings and cleared some trades .... its seems there is no longer a disturbance in the force. Thanks guys, that was super quick! *mwah*

DeletedUser2145

Ooooh, whilst I'm here, if you're looking to grow your friend list, send me a request x

That gave me a good laugh, what better way to make friends than while the server is down! :D

Did anyone experience JSON issues before/after this was down? Trying to see if the JSON error was directly related to the server going down, or if I should be getting a shovel for a new round against that ugly error.

lemonwedgie

That gave me a good laugh, what better way to make friends than while the server is down! :D
Hey, I always look for oportunities ;)

Did anyone experience JSON issues before/after this was down? Trying to see if the JSON error was directly related to the server going down, or if I should be getting a shovel for a new round against that ugly error.

No - just between those times.

DeletedUser5122

I started to go to the library and use their freaking computer to log back in, but it is Sunday. D'oh!!! :D

DeletedUser

I didnt experience any JSON errors prior, but did notice a few....slow spots....prior to it going down. Not a full connection error apparently, but some "sticking". After everything came back up, I did see a couple of visits from JSON, and know that several folks on the Chat mentioned having to restart because of errors.