• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Servers Are Still Pathetic

lemur

Odhrorvar won't even load, because the InnoGames POS servers are overloaded with too much traffic again.

Algona

It's a reunion!

The dozen of you who keep having the same problems can have another kvetching party here in the forums and us gadflies will come and join in!

INNO will not respond or do anything, because they don't care about your problems, are too cheap too upgrade the servers, don't have adequate support or programmers, and aren't responsinle for your localized problems.

Some suggestions will be given and ignored, some tempers will b frayed, some jokes may be made, some memes might be played. A good time will be had by all.

Again.

DeletedUser

Did someone say "meme"?
6ae.png

DeletedUser26154

Odhrorvar won't even load, because the InnoGames POS servers are overloaded with too much traffic again.

@lemur I'm not gonna knock what you're saying.
All I know is, yes this game has some lag at peak times.
Most games have lag during peak times.

The whole "wont load" etc...
I've never experienced that, on the level you describe.
Outside of what is considered "normal disruptions" for any MMO service, I don't have these issues.
I use a average pre-built computer, nothing fancy.
Just the normal programs that come with it, and what I had to download to play FoE.
My iPhone works well for FoE.
It's how I Collect On Time when I'm away from my desk.

Dell computer, Chrome browser, nothing more than I need.
iPhone 6, Verizon service provider.

download (2).png

That's it.

lemur

INNO will not respond or do anything, because they don't care about your problems ...

I bet they would pay attention if I started a web site dedicated to humiliating their programming and sabotaging their marketing.

... and aren't responsinle for your localized problems.

Yeah ... it must be a localized problem. That's the ticket. It's always someone else's fault at InnoGames. Hilarious ...

DeletedUser

I bet they would pay attention if I started a web site dedicated to humiliating their programming and sabotaging their marketing.

Yeah ... it must be a localized problem. That's the ticket. It's always someone else's fault at InnoGames. Hilarious ...
Don't let Algona bother you, he's an Inno shill. I know that because someone posted it in a thread, so it has to be true. Lame Game Rigger!

DeletedUser26965

This topic, never gets old does it. It's always the game companies fault when things go wrong, even if you didn't pay your internet bill and if anyone says otherwise they automatically work for them, always, no exception.

lemonwedgie

Nope this topic never gets old ... because Inno never does anything about it :) Who remembers the summer of 2013 when JSON came to visit? Whole, multiple days of not being able to log on ... ah, fun times ...

lemur

Most games have lag during peak times.

True. But now I'm even seeing horrible performance at off-peak times. For example, a few minutes ago — and this is mid-morning on the East Coast, a time with relatively few players on-line — the program simply lock up, crashed, flat on its face. I check my internet connection and speed. Everything fine on my end — 10 Mbps or more. So I reloaded the stupid-a** program. And waited. And waited.....

It's utterly pathetic ...

lemur

I don't have these problems.

Therefore, it doesn't exist, or it doesn't matter. :rolleyes:

By the way, I'm waiting for Odhrorvar to load right now. Five minutes and counting ...
And I'm in the middle of something time-sensitive. Good job, InnoGames !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was locked out of Odhrorvar for 15 minutes. The program simply crashed, and then it refused to load. My computer was recently repaired and given a "clean bill of health", and my line speed just checked at 10 Mbps.

15 minutes ... hmm ... I guess the gerbils running the InnoGames servers had a raisins-and-sunflower-seeds break. :p

Line Test.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Therefore, it doesn't exist, or it doesn't matter. :rolleyes:

By the way, I'm waiting for Odhrorvar to load right now. Five minutes and counting ...
And I'm in the middle of something time-sensitive. Good job, InnoGames !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was locked out of Odhrorvar for 15 minutes. The program simply crashed, and then it refused to load. My computer was recently repaired and given a "clean bill of health", and my line speed just checked at 10 Mbps.

15 minutes ... hmm ... I guess the gerbils running the InnoGames servers had a raisins-and-sunflower-seeds break. :p

View attachment 4495
I used to have these issues all the time, but then I got Google Fiber. Rarely have issues with downloads. Just checked my line speed: 46.8 Mbps.

DeletedUser26154

15 minutes ... hmm ... I guess the gerbils running the InnoGames servers had a raisins-and-sunflower-seeds break.

You've been saying this for at least, almost a year...
You still have not figured out the problem, which is clearly on your end?

There would not be this many players enjoying FoE if these fairy-tale troubles of your's truly exist.
I recommend this company, or any company like this, near your location.

b23a6fba09872dc66e474a0541d97050.png

Walk in there with your computer and tell them you can't get it to work for a simple browser game.

Algona

Therefore, it doesn't exist, or it doesn't matter.

No, it means you have a problem Haven't you noticed that every time you start one of these threads that you and maybe one or two others have a problem?

So you prolly are right, your ongoing months long problem doesn't really matter to most of us, including INNO.

There are thousands of players on your world, yet you're the only one here complaining. That doesn't strike you as significant?

I suspect that as long as you blame INNO you will continue to be the only person from your world complaining so frequently.

So we'll look forward to more threads detailing your ongoing plight.

Tune in next month for another episode of 'As the lemur Turns".

DeletedUser26965

You've been saying this for at least, almost a year...
You still have not figured out the problem, which is clearly on your end?

There would not be this many players enjoying FoE if these fairy-tale troubles of your's truly exist.
I recommend this company, or any company like this, near your location.

View attachment 4499

Walk in there with your computer and tell them you can't get it to work for a simple browser game.

No, it means you have a problem Haven't you noticed that every time you start one of these threads that you and maybe one or two others have a problem?

So you prolly are right, your ongoing months long problem doesn't really matter to most of us, including INNO.

There are thousands of players on your world, yet you're the only one here complaining. That doesn't strike you as significant?

I suspect that as long as you blame INNO you will continue to be the only person from your world complaining so frequently.

So we'll look forward to more threads detailing your ongoing plight.

Tune in next month for another episode of 'As the lemur Turns".

It just simply boggles my mind how gamers take such things as computer/internet issues so personally and feel compeled to look for and place "blame" somewhere. It's not just here but on every mmo gamer forum. How did the world get like this? Man, just work the damn issue already and quit taking things like your CPU to mean a reflection on you as a person, perhaps it simply just can't handle the game well, good grief.

Here, I'll start. My laptop has an AMD V120 with a whopping CPU Mark of 631. When I play the game it can barely handle it, stays maxed at 100% usage, not much fun even collecting and starting productions but GvG is even doable if needed. My PC has an i7-920 with a CPU Mark of 4964, over 8 years old but this game doesn't even dent it. And guess what, I'm neither embarrassed of my CPU on my laptop nor proud of my CPU on my PC, they are not my children, they're just little pieces of machinery that may or may not be useful in whatever application. But damn, you should see my Socket Driver Set!!!:eek::rolleyes::)

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+V120
https://cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core+i7-920+@+2.67GHz&id=834