• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Servers Crashed

lemur

Main login page is down. I tried with Opera and Safari. Neither would load. It's been down since 6:30 PM game time.

Cybrweez

Don't think its servers, I can play via mobile, but can't login via browser. I had switched to Flash b/c last update broke HTML 5, and the login box has a flash has crashed message.

DeletedUser33179

I play on mobile (ipad). Just tried & did Ok. Took a little while, about 30 seconds, for my main city to load though

lemur

PC doesnt work for me in chrome, but mobile does work!

Not only does it not load, but it also did strange things to my Safari browser — erasing all of the bookmark icons.

It's a 30-minute outage so far, right in the evening prime time. At times like these, I doubt these programmers really know what they're doing. :oops:

Godly Luke

All my cities are down. But probably working on updates or some jazz like that. Even it is unannounced it is probably a minor update.

Or Bill Gates bought a bunch of diamonds. Who knows?

DeletedUser27889

Game is loading okay for me on Chrome. Perhaps I'm just lucky.

DeletedUser37694

Not working for me on Chrome, IE or Firefox.....mobile is though
:mad:

DeletedUser13838

No issue for me on mobile. I was also able to load the flash version on puffin.

lemur

game is still laggy and screen freezes often, GVG ha forget it, very aggravating

I think my "favorite" part of Forge of Empires goes like this:

< click >
no response

< click >
no response

< click >
no response

< click >
finally responds

And that's with a new mouse.

DeletedUser12884

html or flash, clean browser history, use opera for browser, tried chrome, firefox, edge it doesn't matter GVG is laggy unless you have the most expensive computer and fastest internet possible. . . Really turning people off to this game with the laggy GVG at recalc.
I would like to hear from people that have thousand dollar computers and superspeed internet on the lag issues. . .