• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Servers down again!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser27642
  • Start date

DeletedUser27642

Are the servers down for everyone? Twice in one day for me. Come on Inno buy a new hamster to power your servers.

DeletedUser27642

Aargh. This is getting old. Thanks KF at least I know it isn't just me.

DeletedUser26131

yep its a mess, where is the compensation from last time? a nice juicy sok would be cool :)

DeletedUser8152

A little crashy-washy!

For what it's worth, I'm told that Inno and the data center provider are putting a lot of effort right now into trying to figure out what's going on.

DeletedUser7957

Annoying when you're in the middle of doing something and this happens.

DeletedUser23186

there was no explanation for last time, i'm not looking for something free, lord knows that will never happen, but a hey sorry we screwed ya would be nice

DeletedUser28002

That isitdownrightnow site was telling me it was fine and the problem was on my end. I gave up and came here to see that it wasn't just me.

DeletedUser27642

Yea this morning I spent 45 minutes redoing my city and the whole time the server was dead but still letting me move things around. Inno needs to take care of its customer though. Issues happen but the other day it was down for hours and today at least twice now. Compensate your customers or eventually we'll take our money elsewhere.

DeletedUser28362

It is down, right?
I search on the isitdown site and it said FoE's up and running, but I just can't connect, and my network is working fine!!

DeletedUser28365

OK, why are the servers showing up on the website, but yet I cant do anything with my city? Heck, I shut website down and now I cant get back in. What is going on?

DeletedUser28002

Maybe we're just special.

Were any of you guys recently abducted by aliens as well?

DeletedUser23186

yeah when this happen a few months ago, everyone needed new computers, where is some more of that genius?

DeletedUser8152

That's weird that isitdown has it wrong. I don't know what that means.

king freeze

Krandor, I know it is nice to have someone tell you that they are having issues as well cause you normally think what is wrong with my system. 90% of the time it is the data center that is not at fault but it is always easy to say it was them and not our equipment..............Not saying INNO would go that way but being in the business that is how it works. I have a couple in San Jose that have a 99.5% up rate which is not too bad. Now Inno is using the Acme Data center ( from the Wile E Coyote cartoons) :)

DeletedUser15539

The "isitdown" website says FOE is up and running, but I can't get it on either the desktop or mobile.