• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Servers down again!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser27642
  • Start date

DeletedUser28362

Could someone at least give us a time span? How long will they be working on it? I don't mean a precise hour, but wether if it'll take a while or just a few minutes

DeletedUser8152

I don't think they know what the problem is, so I doubt they can easily say.

DeletedUser26175

isitdownrightnow says it's up.
isitdownorjustme says it is down.

DeletedUser28329

I can get to the login page but then it says no player with that name found in database.

What gives?

DeletedUser23186

this is why i hate forums, you all give these forum mods to much credit they are in the same boat as us, they just get free diamonds to stop bad words

DeletedUser13838

I just logged in at 5:10 with no problem but I haven't had an event since 4:26.

DeletedUser23186

its ok Zoltany, your whiny questions are more then fantastic

DeletedUser27642

And the servers just went down again. Inno you need to take lessons learned by other games that displayed similar lack of customer service that are now either gone or in a downward spiral: Star Wars Galaxies and Evony. You are not the only game for us to play so please stop treating us like you are the only game in town.

DeletedUser23211

Still down. It happens every time they try to make a patch or implement something new. If they would on;y just tell folks the window, it would be helpful. The most frustrating part is not the down time. It's the fact that when it resets, anything you did prior to the down time has to be done all over again.

DeletedUser23211

Heck the bathrooms. That's what friends with benefits are for!