• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Servers down again!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser27642
  • Start date

DeletedUser28263

growing pains? my cat walked across the keyboard? my giant tiki man tipped over? they are under siege by spearfighers? :eek::D

DeletedUser12357

AND they are down again. What the hell. I was screwed out of collecting and and getting my FPs yesterday and I guess im gonna be screwed again today. Thanks so much for your "fixes and patches" to make my gaming experience so much better.

DeletedUser28365

OK, so its not just me. Yea, thank god I got my resource collections done at 7am est. But this is beginning to be ridiculously funny in that its happening daily. I dont think there is any other game I have played where the servers were down every day for a week.

DeletedUser8152

For me, P world is fine but G won't load. So that's different.

DeletedUser28365

For me, P world is fine but G won't load. So that's different.

Ive only been playing a week, so dont know the difference between p and g worlds. I am on Korsch server and when I try and login, I get to the Innogames grey screen and then it spins there without actually jumping to the load portion.