• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Issue Servers still down

The Lady Redneck

Am on Firefox, never had any problems at all today. Not in E world, Birka or the new Carthage. I got an update message ealy on when they put the Castle system on so I left it alone fo half an hour. Am actually surprised how trouble free it has been all day.

The Lady Redneck

I am on Firefox. US serves, 3 worlds. Got the message earlier saying about the update. So I logged out and left it alone for half an hour. Logged back in with no probs. In fact it has been surprisingly trouble free all day compared with the last couple of weeks.

CrackFireJP

Game loads to 45% in Edge, then hangs. Game runs OK in Chrome. Edge version 94.0.992.47 (Official build) (64-bit)

Last edited:

Katrina Blue

Just downloaded Chrome and still can't play.
I use chrome on my macbook. It worked fine last night, but has only been loading to 45% all day. Cleared cache and cookies and also tried it on Firefox. Isn't working on any web browser. Nothing is working. Works on mobile app, but Ii hate playing it on mobile. Hope its fixed soon.

chaskas

same as Latona dosnt work on chrome edge and mozilla just loads to 45% sometimes 46 or 48 I submitted a ticket they replied asking me to clear cache and cookies which I duly did but still not working on any browsers for me laptop or PC It happened this morning after they updated something wish they left it alone

chaskas

I think theyre aware of it I sent a ticket and they told me to clear cache and cookies didnt work just lost all my saved passwords

Bennet Drake

Same problem.
Used different browsers, none work.
Hope we'll get an extension for the Fall Event. Had one quest left to do to get the final Golden Crops upgrade.

PK...

Most US PC servers have had this problem since this mornings introduction of Castles..... No information other than they are working on it.... Mobile works if you can access the game that way...

PK...

Seems to be hit or miss... Only reliable play is on Mobile - eliminates me... Tried Chrome, Edge, Pale Moon and Firefox - nada since they updated this morning...

Support indicates they are working on it and don't want any new tickets on the problem...

PK...

Only reliable option is Mobile - leaves me in the cold... Don't have Mobile... Maybe they will add a day to the event.... (Yeah, Right! ;0))

Emperor Brew

Kinda blows if you pay to play on the regular. Make me think twice before ever buying diamonds again. It can all go away just like that!

Brontops

The timing on this update was very bad since was on last day of Fall Event. After they straighten this out they need to extend the event for another day (if they are even able to do that). Need to put their Thinking Caps on tighter. lol And I want nothing to do with mobile like many others.

PK...

Kinda blows if you pay to play on the regular. Make me think twice before ever buying diamonds again. It can all go away just like that!
One good thing GE and GBG will provide you with pretty good diamonds if you go through level 4, and are in a guild that can provide you with a lot of negotiation or battle opportunities... I confess I have bought diamonds for those events that catch my fancy... All told, it's still pretty cheap entertainment, and usually pretty reliable... This outage is driving me NUTZ!, though... ;0))

Emperor Brew

One good thing GE and GBG will provide you with pretty good diamonds if you go through level 4, and are in a guild that can provide you with a lot of negotiation or battle opportunities... I confess I have bought diamonds for those events that catch my fancy... All told, it's still pretty cheap entertainment, and usually pretty reliable... This outage is driving me NUTZ!, though... ;0))
I'm in "Fire", the #1 guild in/on Korch world. I average around 3500 battles per GBG season and fight thru all 4 levels by the second day of GE. Those diamonds don't come near being enough for expansions, events, etc.