• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Issue Servers still down

Alacrity

Still won't load for me. I talked to an ex-moderator, and he said that since the progress bar is moving and then stopping, the problem is with Inno. I have been here 8 1/2 years. This is typical of Inno (although they have been better these last few years). They couldn't wait one more day, until the Fall event was over, until they loaded up the Castle system.

mikeyboy79

dont know all the technical jargen,,,,, im a video game person not a computer person,,, only 1 world brisguard and a flip phone so laptop only way on,,,, doese anyone know if it will be accessible by battlegrounds kick off? im already jacked on event, collections,,, and building troops barracks n such ,,, just aged up,,,, ughhh

Toradol

having same issue. tried chrome, Firefox and opera. none work, i sent in a ticket, cleared browsing history, clear cache, cleared cookies, and nothing worked.
Glad to know i'm not the only one!

LordFuffyBunny

Nope. Doesn't work on Windows or Linux. Doesn't work with Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. Doesn't work on PC, tablet, or mobile (Android or iOS). Completely and absolutely dead on every combination of browser, device type, and OS that I've tried.

Of course, "please be patient", while not a single, solitary word or update is forthcoming for almost an entire day. It would at least be nice to find out what they are going to do for the many people who will get screwed out of event rewards in another couple of hours.

If it's only servers in a certain region at least let me switch to a server that is working.

LordFuffyBunny

Because they probably can't figure out how to roll the thing back without screwing it up even worse. Of course it was a FANTASTIC idea to release a major upgrade that changed all kinds of game mechanics on the last day of an event instead of waiting, oh, maybe 24 more hours to blow everything up.