• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Set production time for multiple buildings simultaneously

murrsumm

Clearly the game already has the ability to set production time to multiple buildings, but it only occurs when you use the 5 diamond collection. Why not add a shift click to group buildings together and then select a group production time? This would be SO helpful when you are working on those annoying 60 24-hour collection quests.

Agent327

It will come right after the "aid all" button.

Do Not Suggest List

• Ideas to make yourself richer...or make the game easier. (The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.)
  • Anything that is already available through Diamond purchase
  • Changes regarding Diamonds (Costs of items and features, package prices, uses of Diamonds, easier access to Diamonds, etc.)

BruteForceAttack

Clearly the game already has the ability to set production time to multiple buildings, but it only occurs when you use the 5 diamond collection. Why not add a shift click to group buildings together and then select a group production time? This would be SO helpful when you are working on those annoying 60 24-hour collection quests.

What about mobile?

DeletedUser24787

are you trying to change a premium option from the desktop version to free ... goodluck ...if you suggesting to bring that option to mobile that sounds good

RazorbackPirate

Because you don't need it. Hold down the hot key for the production cycle you want, then click on the buildings you want to set for that cycle. You'll get a quick flash on the screen from the popup, and can immediately click the next building. Hold down the key, click, click, click, done.

DeletedUser

Since this is already available through Diamond purchase, it falls under the Do Not Suggest List for Proposals. I will move this to Forge Hall for any further discussion.
Because you don't need it. Hold down the hot key for the production cycle you want, then click on the buildings you want to set for that cycle. You'll get a quick flash on the screen from the popup, and can immediately click the next building. Hold down the key, click, click, click, done.
This is invaluable advice. Since I learned this trick, the setting of productions has gone from being a chore to being a breeze. To further elaborate on the hotkeys, the numbers 1-6 correspond to the 6 production cycles, with 1 being the 5 minute cycle and 6 being the 24 hour cycle. They also work on goods buildings, with 1=4 hour, 2=8 hour, 3=1 day and 4=2 days. (They also work on barracks, but I never use them there because it would be easy to accidentally spend Diamonds healing a wounded unit instead of training a replacement for a dead one. Don't ask me how I know that. LOL)

Jern2017

The lazy part of me would love this. However, I'm against any "do all" buttons, even though I'd occasionally use the "collect all" button that costs diamonds if it were available on the app version of the game.

Algona

Wow! That is SWEET! 14 Shrines reset in 1/2 the time...

Thank you.