• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Setting goals to achievement when it comes to building my Empire

DeletedUser40546

I guess for me you could say that I was hesitant about playing Forge of Empires but now that I played it for almost a year I find it a very enjoyable game people in my community my guild there are very kind they help out as much as possible I know when it comes to achievement as far as going through the ages you know there comes a point when you have to actually sit still for a while and level up some of your. GBs so that way you're able to continue on in the higher levels I found this out you know speaking with a couple of the older members. One of my personal goals during this winter event is to have to Charcoal expresses I really would like to have two trains I'm almost completed one now and three dining cars on each one if I can accomplish that with two trains during this event, I've actually done something for my city