• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Settlement Rewards

Johnny B. Goode

I just came back to this thread and read through it. I'm laughing hysterically at how these threads morph to the point of not even discussing the original intent. I should have guessed the responses. I don't even have to post anymore. The responses are predictable. One wonders why this forum exists. Must be for praise and worship of the game only. All other posts need not be submitted. I changed my mind. I love the emissaries. They are wonderful. I can't think of any thing I'd change about them. Bravo Inno.
By your logic, they should remove all regular residential buildings and replace them with SoKs. "Every prize has to be great, or I'm not happy. And if you disagree, you're just lackeys for Inno." :rolleyes:

67Sage101

By your logic, they should remove all regular residential buildings and replace them with SoKs. "Every prize has to be great, or I'm not happy. And if you disagree, you're just lackeys for Inno." :rolleyes:

The only way to get that from what I said, is from your mind. It's not my logic. Clearly I said, " I love the emissaries. They are wonderful. I can't think of any thing I'd change about them. Bravo Inno. ".

It appears that you even assign logic to what you thought I would post, and not what I actually posted. Which again, doesn't surprise me in the least. I've come to expect nothing less than total fabrication from you. Bravo again!

Johnny B. Goode

The only way to get that from what I said, is from your mind. It's not my logic. Clearly I said, " I love the emissaries. They are wonderful. I can't think of any thing I'd change about them. Bravo Inno. ".
Maybe you should recheck your OP. Here, let me refresh your memory.

"Maybe it's me, but was anyone else annoyed by Viking playthrough #10 giving an emissary that pays coins? Really? Coins? I currently make 237,776 a day.

Please Inno. Refresh stuff like this when it's clearly not working as intended. Remove Freydis as a wasted stepping stone to my Yggdrasil leveling or make Freydis spit out two forge points a day instead of coins."

Do you deny that's what you said?
It appears that you even assign logic to what you thought I would post, and not what I actually posted. Which again, doesn't surprise me in the least. I've come to expect nothing less than total fabrication from you. Bravo again!
So at first you are "annoyed" by getting an emissary that pays coins and it should be changed to FP instead, then you claim that you "love" the emissaries and wouldn't change ANY THING about them. And you then have the audacity to accuse me of "total fabrication"? LOL. That's rich!

67Sage101

Maybe you should recheck your OP. Here, let me refresh your memory.

"Maybe it's me, but was anyone else annoyed by Viking playthrough #10 giving an emissary that pays coins? Really? Coins? I currently make 237,776 a day.

Please Inno. Refresh stuff like this when it's clearly not working as intended. Remove Freydis as a wasted stepping stone to my Yggdrasil leveling or make Freydis spit out two forge points a day instead of coins."

Do you deny that's what you said?

So at first you are "annoyed" by getting an emissary that pays coins and it should be changed to FP instead, then you claim that you "love" the emissaries and wouldn't change ANY THING about them. And you then have the audacity to accuse me of "total fabrication"? LOL. That's rich!

I rechecked my post and what I see is you are reguritating your own posts...

how is this retort....

Let me fix this line for you: "Please only give me the best rewards possible, Inno."

any different from this one....

So if I say I hate emissaries you say....
Let me fix this line for you: "Please only give me the best rewards possible, Inno."

If I say I love emissaries, you say,

I'm not sure you can keep up....better quit while your behind.

Johnny B. Goode

I rechecked my post and what I see is you are reguritating your own posts...

how is this retort....

any different from this one....

So if I say I hate emissaries you say....

If I say I love emissaries, you say,

I'm not sure you can keep up....better quit while your behind.
So I am consistent in what I've been saying, and you're not. Got it. (When you can see a person's back, that means they're ahead of you, not behind.)

Darkest.Knight

Johnny what world are u playing in, curious about your setup. I can't imagine any high lvl player considering townhall rewards. They mattered as I was rushing to complete story questline but once I finished and changed up my town they became insignificant. I can't imagine a passive reward will ever be worth much after u've lvl'd up GBs. Since I'm only at 1100 attack a few attack/def pts would be better than gold or supplies, but it still won't make much of a difference. Although I'm moving along much quicker now than earlier, rank225, the game is still a slow mover and will never play like a first-person shooter.

Johnny B. Goode

Johnny what world are u playing in, curious about your setup. I can't imagine any high lvl player considering townhall rewards. They mattered as I was rushing to complete story questline but once I finished and changed up my town they became insignificant. I can't imagine a passive reward will ever be worth much after u've lvl'd up GBs. Since I'm only at 1100 attack a few attack/def pts would be better than gold or supplies, but it still won't make much of a difference. Although I'm moving along much quicker now than earlier, rank225, the game is still a slow mover and will never play like a first-person shooter.
I play on several worlds. In none of them do I pay attention to my Town Hall rewards. I get what I get. I do pick Emissaries based on the relative merits of the rewards they give, but after picking them I pay no attention to them whatsoever.

Ebeondi Asi

Coins are good. I convert Coins every day into ForgePoints. Day in day out I make Forge Points out of Coins. What is not to like about free Forge points? True the emissaries that give Coins are not up to say a Event building with boost handing me 2,000,000 a day. but heck, so what.

darkcloud63

How about an emissary that give 50 diamonds away that would be so balanced am i right?games aren't going to be easy because then there won't be any satisfaction in getting something that you worked for

BrunsTanken

Maybe it's me, but was anyone else annoyed by Viking playthrough #10 giving an emissary that pays coins? Really? Coins? I currently make 237,776 a day.

Please Inno. Refresh stuff like this when it's clearly not working as intended. Remove Freydis as a wasted stepping stone to my Yggdrasil leveling or make Freydis spit out two forge points a day instead of coins.

You gotta consider WHEN settlements made it into the game. At that time boost for coins and supplies was important. Inno will not waste time changing things that got powered crept by other things they implemented later which make the game easier now for newcomers. Always consider the time when features in the game got implemented. To get your Yggri you have to do the vikings grind, it is the nature of the beast.

wolfhoundtoo

Not everyone plays the same and based on some of the Cities I've seen (assuming they've bothered to do the settlements) some of them could use the coin or supply boost.