• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Settlement timing question

Sharmon the Impaler

Nope, I've tried this three times, very carefully.

The cool down period is so you don't abuse the milestone rewards. Viking gives a 5 FP package on quest 5 which is very fast to get. They don't want people abandoning it right after then restarting it to turn it into just another source of daily FP rewards. Restart it and run that through about 5 times in one day so that support will know that it's definitely a bug. Just saying :)

Johnny B. Goode

Nope, I've tried this three times, very carefully.
If you restart before you fulfill the first quest in the Settlement, there is no cool down period. However, you get the same map doing that. I just tested it with the Viking Settlement.
1) Build a road. No cool down. Same map.
2) Start a shack. No cool down. Same map.
3) Build a shack and wait for it to finish construction. No cool down. Same map.
4) Start 3 shacks and collect first quest. Cool down period.

UP ONLINE

I think they made it so you can not get the Bonus fragments unless you use the Diamonds
You would have to be an expert to get any fragments AT ALL It is rigged have to log in so many times a day not possible if you have any kind of a life outside this game

I could Do it if I was plastered to this game 20H a day
LOL That would make me a Robot 4 hours to recharge

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

I think they made it so you can not get the Bonus fragments unless you use the Diamonds
You would have to be an expert to get any fragments AT ALL It is rigged have to log in so many times a day not possible if you have any kind of a life outside this game

I could Do it if I was plastered to this game 20H a day
LOL That would make me a Robot 4 hours to recharge

The primary objective of any game is to engage the user for as long as possible , 24/7 being the maximum. That is what they are shooting for and no surprise. Let the fragments go and move on unless you wish to spend your life or diamonds on the game.

RazorbackPirate

Or you could read and follow the guide. I got gold each time through because I did. Not rigged, just challenging.