• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Settlements

When we finish a settlement, lets say the Japanese settlement. Does it start over or is it just over and we have to move to another?

wolfhoundtoo

You can start it over or you can move to another settlement if you prefer (although at least one is dependent on your age to be available). You need to actively restart it though. Did you click on the button to finish the settlement?

Was actually a question from a guild member. I am the guild researcher. LOL. But I to am coming to the end of the Japanese settlement. We were also wondering what the infinity sign under the 50 Forge Points for the last reward means?

Chompman

Was actually a question from a guild member. I am the guild researcher. LOL. But I to am coming to the end of the Japanese settlement. We were also wondering what the infinity sign under the 50 Forge Points for the last reward means?
It means that when you reach that point the only reward will be the forge points from then on for the final reward.

Wwwoodchuck

When you have completed all the quests in a settlement, click all the finish buttons while in the settlement and it will bring you back to your city. You can check your inventory for the rewards received. Click the ship in the harbor and it will list all available Settlement options. You may choose to do any of them that are available.

If you “Abandon” a settlement before completion, you are unable to start another one for 24-hours. If you complete a settlement, you are able to start another one immediately.

After you have completed enough of a settlement to receive the fully upgraded main building for that particular settlement, you can continue to do that settlement again and again. You will receive the listed FP award with the infinity sign, and the secondary building fragments. You can also choose to do a different settlement until you have the fully upgraded main building of that settlement.

Lord Pest

I made a mistake yesterday. I finished Egypt and mindlessly clicked to start a new settlement assuming it would be Egypt. Wrong it started Aztecs which I’ve ready done and don’t want to do again. So now I’m waiting 24 hours till I can do Egypt again.