1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Settling in here

Discussion in 'Rugnir Drama' started by Oswyn the kind, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Oswyn the kind

Oswyn the kind Active Member

opened up my 4th city in another part of the foe universe. Why i picked rugnir is beyond my comprehension...so far there isnt anyone i know from here. Oswyn feels lonely. But why i created this city is because i wanted redemtion..to restart from the ground up. When i first setup city in O world, i jumped in too quickly. I didnt get most goods unlocked, thus i couldnt add the bldgs to produce the needed goods like marble, lumber etc. And because of that, i had trouble trading and seeking out those goods. As of today i got guilds unlocked. For now ill look around to join one. I need to get into one that doesnt stress on forcing you to do something you dont want to..like GvG or PvP stuff. But whichever guild i join, expect heavy trading almost daily. The sheer magnitude would be almost unbearable for some.

Update: found RBP added as friend, yay!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019