• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Severe ebony shortage in Cirgard

DeletedUser2577

Can our honored overlords please confirm that there ARE ebony trees in Cisgard? Only merchants have ebony for sale, when I check the market. I see only 4.5 pages of non-merchants, and I think they are all my neighbors! Is the market not server-wide? Or are we the only neighborhood here? Spooky!

I was reading the guides, and they say the market has lots of low to mid-level supplies, but I don't see it. Can we tap the global market, somehow? If not, can I move? Can I take my town with me? Just kidding ... I wouldn't mind starting over, now that I know stuff.

DeletedUser

A world is composed of hundreds of neighborhoods, each which holds up to 80 players. Trade offers are only from your own neighborhood, not the whole world.

If you want more players to trade with, join a large guild.

Also, this might be in the wrong section.

DeletedUser

My Lord Isnicol. There is an abundance of Ebony on Cisgard. Surely thou jests! Whilst I have search the ends of Cirgard for thine empire, thou are not to be found.

DeletedUser2577

Thank you; I have joined a bigger guild, and the pickings are much improved.

DeletedUser2145

I think most people just do guild-only trades, so that you can still get the goods but they remain inside the guild, they help the other guild members instead of other players.

My neighbors aren't really in the trading, there's rarely anything offered at all, so I'm thankful my guild is great at trades. The only shortage I seem to notice is of copper and glass (probably means we all notice some kind of a shortage, regardless of the guild, as even 80 people sometimes can't cover all the goods).

DeletedUser

My Lords, just a gentle reminder. 'Tis better to have general game discussion in "Forge Hall". Thou art welcome here for "in character" exchanges. A world wide shortage of ebony on Cirgard is indeed a calamity with which all the empires need to reckon. As long as 'tis not game mechanics we banter.

Last edited by a moderator: