• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Share your FoE Goals !!!

Algona

In my view it's fine to get troops above the age of one's Town Hall. .But I would like to see restrictions on their use, such that they cannot be used to bully neighbors. .Several months ago I thought of a proposal that should be easy to implement. .For what it's worth, I will post it when I have more time.

Highly encourage you to do this Proposal. I'll happily support it. Recommend you omit the word bully. All that word will do is polarize some players against the Proposal.

DeletedUser34787

So these are my conservative goals, based on the fact that I started 2019 with 349 FP/day. They are conservative because they assume no extra FP from plundering, sniping, quests, GE, incidents, recurring quests, or donations, nor do they account for the gradual increase in daily FP that'll occur as I level these GBs. Currently I've been moving along very nicely in terms of extras, so in addition to the GB level goals stated above I'd also like to:

Level my COA from 11-60;
Level my Zeus from 11-60;
Get my Chateau to pump out 15 goods/RQ (another 10 levels);
Get a Level 9 Yggdrasil.

Assuming I continue bringing in an average of 100FP/day from sniping and a few extra from all other sources, this should be very possible. Going from PE to CE in a year seems enough progress, too (only entered PE in December, and amounts to c. an era/4 months).

upload_2019-1-7_11-31-52.pngupload_2019-1-7_11-34-34.pngupload_2019-1-7_11-37-32.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34787

My goals in my 3 cities (none of them are on US server, I just lurk this forum because it's alive, unlike our local one):

- first: get to 500 FPs a day from daily collection and build every pretty/at least partly useful GB (even RFP, Museum, Voyager...)
... currently a bit over 400 FPs and decent amount of GBs down

- second: fill the city with WW/FoY and GBs only, plus few very good event buildings (Winter Spire, ToI, etc.)
... currently 22 WWs, 19 FoY, 6 Small WWs, and some other stuff

- third: new and fresh world, playing from day 1, goal is to get Arc 80 asap, trying to be in first 50
... currently camping in PE, top in hood, Arc 17 (12th highest on world), highest HS on world (HS is useful!) and it's pretty fun

Getting to 550 FP (from 349) is also a goal of mine. Will need to put down 5 more TFs or a range of SOKs and/or event buildings to make it happen, though, as my projected FP increase from GB levelling will only take me to 521.

DeletedUser27889

World 1: Guild is at level 49, 1 away from 6th town hall FP so pushing hard there, wanna see how quick we can get it done. I'd like to see us get back into GvG more unitedly again and possibly crack the top 10 even if just for a day or two. We have a bunch of arcs were raising there so looking forward to a more active 1.9 lock thread. I'm looking to focus on getting all my FP producer GBs and military GBs to 60 in the next few months. I'd love to find some more fighters to join us but it seems less and less people even know GvG exists let alone want to play it.

World 2: Were just starting to build our arcs up in guild. Most players there are mobile, GvG wont be happening so were focusing on GBs. Hoping with all of us working together we can raise them up much faster than it took me to do mine in world 1.

Jern2017

Currently, my main goal is to get my Arc to level 80 (I'm currently at 78).

After that, getting a Cape Canaveral and leveling it to 80 as well, while leveling my military GBs along with that.

DreadfulCadillac

Folks, it is not december anymore:
Certain goals have been ACHEIVED:
-getting past CA contient map while in HMA.
Certain goals have failed:all other goals previously mentioned.
My city has progressed, here are some
Noteworthy acheivments:
-Not feeding my citizens
-ABolishment of OSHA workplace regulations
-Making all my citizens do slave labor
-Massive millatry spending(in terms of FP)
-Shift to Industrial age, so i can make more trees black, and more smog!
-Almost to the arc sweet spot
-Abandonment of my kraken, in favor of a Artic Orangery
-We became LOYAL TO ONE GUILD!!!(quite a acomplishment)
(now we are going on a trade expedition in different guilds, as to get goods for my guilds treasury)
-More taxes on the poor, almost 0% taxes on the rich
-If there are any concerns, or untruths, or things that need to be added to this list, Feel free to contact:
Tokyo Goverment HQ, Jaims,under the name of DreadfulCadillac

----------------------------------------------------
New goals-
-Lets complete the year with at least lvl 70 arc people, i am not sure what we are waiting for.
-Lets get some BAZOOKAS from the storyline quests, while in INDY
-1 million surplus goods by 2021
Legal disclaimer:
This list will be editied as new goals have been made, and old ones have been achieved

Triopoly Champion

After that, getting a Cape Canaveral and leveling it to 80 as well, while leveling my military GBs along with that.
I'd prefer to have my Arctic Orangery leveled to 70 or 80 before working on Cape over level 10 or 11.

But since the post-Arc 80 goals are common and much easier to achieve from learning the experience from the older players.

Gaining the specific Continent Deposit bonus on various Continent maps can be really challenge, but I'd like to be able to have a world that produces all the goods with the 4x4 buildings, so Stone, Limestone, Ebony, Granite, Basalt, Brass, Porcelain.

If I can fight all the continent sectors with as low as 15% - 20% military boosts and still be able to pull out the victories without losing too many units, then the goal is ultimately achievable, just matter of time.

Is Re-scouting the province possible? Yes and No, Yes to be able to restart a world, No for only re-scouting 1 specific province without starting from Bronze Age again. Indeed, I got Stone in many of my minor worlds.

DeletedUser

My goal is as it's always been. To have an enjoyable time playing the game. Whether that is helping a guild mate or friend, or even some random player who asks, or maybe crushing someone that gets on my bad side, or just playing around with city design. Whatever floats my boat at the moment, mostly. I mean, if you're not here for enjoyment, why be here?

DeletedUser28147

Current goal in my new main city:
Build every great building from every age and get it to level 10 before moving on to the next age, even if that means I lose out on a special event building.

DeletedUser31540

No need to go so high with cape ... bring it to high 60s low 70s or an even 70 if you like even numbers

The math checks out more favorably for short term return on investment ... but you can do as you please of course ;)

DeletedUser31540

My current goals:

-Finish AF cmap
-level my GBs ! Specifically ...

Arc from 105 to 110... AO, Cape, Cdm, Hagia, Traz, Chat from 76 to 80... ToR and HC from 62 to 70 ....TA and BG from low 20s to 70... and DT from 58 to 80

Hopefully i will reach all these GB levels by october !

DeletedUser29563

One goal comes to mind.....
To make @spudmonkey go broke producing Steele Wardens. Better start pushin that traz son!!