• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Shine of Inspiration stuck?

DeletedUser11609

So, is this normal? Shrine of inspiration, since I planted it, it's given me 17 straight Colosseum BP's. On top of being in Iron age, why would it do this?

wolfhoundtoo

Well that does seem odd. You should right click in the game and report it there.

That being said.........since you are in Iron Age you would have the chance to get 4 blueprints (Zeus, Babel, Lighthouse and the Colosseum). It's random so you have a 25% chance of getting a Colossuem blueprint every time your shrine provides a blueprint so you should see it fairly often. Are you sure you actually got it 17 times in a row?

DeletedUser11609

Well that does seem odd. You should right click in the game and report it there.

That being said.........since you are in Iron Age you would have the chance to get 4 blueprints (Zeus, Babel, Lighthouse and the Colosseum). It's random so you have a 25% chance of getting a Colossuem blueprint every time your shrine provides a blueprint so you should see it fairly often. Are you sure you actually got it 17 times in a row?

Have never gotten anything but that from it. First few times I simply wrote it off as bad luck...but it's every single BP it's put out.

DeletedUser34800

It could just be a string of really bad luck. I know the chances of getting 17 in a row is incredibly small, but it still happens. With all the people that play this game and use them, it's bound to happen to someone eventually. You're just the unlucky person it happened to.

My shrines have worked just fine since I got them, giving lots of random BPs throughout the ages.

Of course, yours could be bugged. There is that chance as well. Games do have glitches for some people. But it's more likely that you're just the unlucky soul FoE selected to have that string of bad luck and get 17 coliseum BPs in a row.

wolfhoundtoo

Have never gotten anything but that from it. First few times I simply wrote it off as bad luck...but it's every single BP it's put out.

So check with support. if you are on PC you can right click anywhere in the game and put in a ticket. As noted it could be really bad luck but you don't lose anything by putting in a ticket and asking them to check to make sure it's working properly.

Ta 152H

The odds of that happening are .0000000058%, if what you're saying is accurate, and assuming it truly is random.

So, while it is possible this is truly random, it's extremely unlikely. If you get another one, contact support and report it as a bug. It's just not very likely it's random.