• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Shiny Dice Roll Better

Triopoly Champion

Why not? cool dice. And they're multicolor!
They are extremely sensitive to anything that has the potentials to be associated with the dozenal math even when the whole product set is solely game related. Of course, you can purchase them on Amazon or Walmart, maybe not every color if they are out of stock.

Since I have edited the colors to make the images more vivid and attractive, they may not look like the original products.

Translucent Brown Dices Angled.pngTranslucent Brown Dices.pngTranslucent Fuchsia Dices Angled.pngTranslucent Fuchsia Dices.png
Translucent Black Dices Angled.pngTranslucent Black Dices.pngTranslucent Solid Black Dices Angled.pngTranslucent Solid Black Dices.png

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

That's nothing compared to the beauty of my old D&D dice from the 80's and 90's. Some of the newer ones I've seen are even better, but I've never bought any of them because we have plenty lying around.

UP ONLINE

What we need is a dice animation for all the crappy random stuff in this game. It'd be annoying, but highlight how much this game has become random vs. strategy.
I think the Dice rewords are a joke never get any Diamonds from wishing wells and Don't know What's on the table.
Should get ride of Dice and put up a wheel of fortune it can show you that U could get !

Kranyar the Mysterious

I think the Dice rewords are a joke never get any Diamonds from wishing wells
Really? How many do you have? I usually get diamonds from at least one of my wells every day, and I have just under 100 on my diamond farm. Since it is only 1% chance for diamonds from them, that is about right.

I like the wheel of fortune idea ;)