• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Should I dump my Hanami Bridge?

Emberguard

I may not want or need it right now. Doesn't mean I never will. I have 7 cities, maybe I place it one or two at some point and probably never in others. If nothing else it's fodder for the AD. I've been playing for going on 5 years, learned a long time ago there's nothing immediate about this game.
What are you getting from the AD from this that's preferable to using it?

Plain Red Justice

One Rousoi track is equal to 3 sentinal towers. If you have "a bunch" you don't have to be able to afford sentinal towers.
Unupgraded sentinel towers yeah but it's 4% for a single upgraded one and you can place it whereever since it's 1x1.
Leukoi track gives fp's. Chateau level 20 can't do that. Not in a few seconds, not in 5 minutes, not even in 5 days
Huh?? How did you reach SAAB without knowing what RQ'ing is? That newbie could be pardoned for not knowing it at all but you...

Edit: I just got about a hundred goods and 15 FP in just 3 minutes of clicking. I could still go further but I don't really need to do these yet

Last edited:

Nicholas002

Unupgraded sentinel towers yeah but it's 4% for a single upgraded one and you can place it whereever since it's 1x1.
to get the D4A% I get from my hippodrome set from sentinel outposts, I would need 32 sentinel outposts. (or 16 lvl.2, but wither way, 32 peices)
As a non-diamond buyer, this could take years.
I got my hippodrome in 21 days.
Remember: time is valuable too.

Agent327

So you can not afford sentinel towers, but you can afford to upgrade them? Weird way of thinking

Huh?? How did you reach SAAB without knowing what RQ'ing is? That newbie could be pardoned for not knowing it at all but you...

You do not need a Frontenac to do the RQ's. Getting fp's from those has nothing to do with Frontenac, but I can see why you think it does.

Plain Red Justice

So you can not afford sentinel towers, but you can afford to upgrade them? Weird way of thinking
Huh? Where did these projections come from again?
You do not need a Frontenac to do the RQ's. Getting fp's from those has nothing to do with Frontenac, but I can see why you think it does.
What's wrong with spending a few FPs in just a single GB in order to save you the hassle of worrying about both gold and supplies?

Agent327

Huh? Where did these projections come from again?

From you. You are the one talking about not being able to afford sentinel towers, but you seem to be able to upgrade the sentinel towers you do not have.

What's wrong with spending a few FPs in just a single GB in order to save you the hassle of worrying about both gold and supplies?

Why should you when you do not have to. What makes you think you need a Frontenac to save you the hassle of worrying about both gold and supplies?

BruteForceAttack

Let's see OP is asking if he should dump his Level 2 building.

"I have a level 2 Hanami Bridge which I got in the Spring 2020 event. It has some fond memories for me, because I just started playing and it was my first special building. "

Answer is simple:
Yes if you dont want to wait for long time to get all the upgrades
Yes, maybe you can store it inventory, so that later on if you change your mind or get more upgrades you can use it.
No, unless you have something better to replace it with.

So asked and answered...

Where is the thread cleaner..lol when we need one

WinnerGR

It has some fond memories for me, because I just started playing and it was my first special building.
I had that with my CN but in the end I had to get rid of it as a L5 WF was about the same size but a lot better so I would say you need some reason for waht to put in its place before you can really say what to destory e,g. I have no other specila buildings and a L2 CN , I ain't gonna sell it then I have a L5 WF to put in its place I am gonna sell it.

Plain Red Justice

From you. You are the one talking about not being able to afford sentinel towers, but you seem to be able to upgrade the sentinel towers you do not have.
??? 3 upgraded flexible roadless towers would be more attractive to anyone that has and can afford them. If you can't afford these then Rousoi spamming is worth it for a long time which I've already said. What is hard to understand about this?
Why should you when you do not have to. What makes you think you need a Frontenac to save you the hassle of worrying about both gold and supplies?
Even if that isn't your problem, I still prefer the convenience of earning more goods for the few minutes you spent on clicking. In HMA, the gold/supply decrease is still visible even with this Chateau/Himeji level so I prefer lessening em when I can. Besides, I don't have anything urgent to level since my attack GBs are almost useless to me besides from using them for my future luxury of speedrunning GE and I still can't tolerate leveling my Arc to 110 or 120.

Agent327

??? 3 upgraded flexible roadless towers would be more attractive to anyone that has and can afford them. If you can't afford these then Rousoi spamming is worth it for a long time which I've already said. What is hard to understand about this?

Your logic. You upgrade towers you don't have and for everything else the final destination is always the AD, except when asked why you don't, you do not have the storage kits to get them to your inventory.

Even if that isn't your problem, I still prefer the convenience of earning more goods for the few minutes you spent on clicking. In HMA, the gold/supply decrease is still visible even with this Chateau/Himeji level so I prefer lessening em when I can. Besides, I don't have anything urgent to level since my attack GBs are almost useless to me besides from using them for my future luxury of speedrunning GE and I still can't tolerate leveling my Arc to 110 or 120.

OK, so now we know your preferences. Can we get back to the topic now? It is the Hanami Bridge, not Frontenac or the recent event buildings.

Lancer

Are you joking?
The maxed hippodrome set has the best production per space unit of any event building! It’s FP production is on par with a SoK level 2. But it is more space efficient than a SoK 2 because it requires less road connections per tile.

On top of that, it produces goods coins supplies medals population and happiness AND defense boost for the attacking army!

add tracks to it, and it becomes even better!!

what makes you think this set is not the most efficient event building known to FoE?
I only play in two worlds; Jaims and Yorkton; Jaims is my main world and I've been playing for around 5 years. With what I had at the end of the event, including the upgrade kits, I just didn't see any value in it to me personally to remove any of my current buildings to free up enough space to place it.
Now if I had gotten the same amount of event related buildings in Yorkton as I did in Jaims, then I might have built it there, but that wasn't the case. To each his own I suppose.

wontn23

Let's see OP is asking if he should dump his Level 2 building.

"I have a level 2 Hanami Bridge which I got in the Spring 2020 event. It has some fond memories for me, because I just started playing and it was my first special building. "

Answer is simple:
Yes if you dont want to wait for long time to get all the upgrades
Yes, maybe you can store it inventory, so that later on if you change your mind or get more upgrades you can use it.
No, unless you have something better to replace it with.

So asked and answered...

Yes. And if down the line you decide it doesn't fit your play style you can sell it in the AD. Someone before mentioned that. If you delete it you get nothing.

Personally I' waiting until I can get the Mikoto Bridge. (Level 8) Which gives my defending army a boost. One more upgrade to go.

[/QUOTE]
Ditto

Edit/Update: Just realized that the Hanami Bridge was part of the Spring 2020 event so no updates available in the AD. Not waiting for the update for Mikoto Bridge. Seven levels pretty good.

Last edited:

ahsay

If you have a better SB, replace the old ones; especially if you have a "store" or it fits your style of play better

The question is not, 'do you replace the bridge' but is it worth the Store Building. If you don't have one or aren't willing to use it Then I'd probably say no even if you have a better alternative. That building should be around a long time before a better SB shows up. Then when it does there's a whole lot of SBs that are hitting hitting the AD first.

I loved my Dark Tower, coolest building, in FoE, ever...gone. Fully leveled Tholos is next. I'll try to save both contestants estates but if I can't place the rotunda and the 3 carousels...gone.

The only SBs that wont get replaced; are the ones that provide Attack bonus that is not easy to get. Even if you're not a fighter.

Last edited: