• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Approved for Voting Show Investment Info in GB Rewards Dialog

Would you like to see this added to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Natural

Add more information to the GB Rewards dialog shown when a GB you contributed to has been leveled. Show the number of FPs you invested to allow the investor to see the return on their investment. Improves player experience by allowing the player to track whether they got the return they expected as well as tracking ROI for sniping.

EDIT: Removed the language to show profit/loss and percent ROI since people are opposed to that and it’s easy enough to calculate.

Last edited:

Ary Time Shifter

Absolute yes. I can't count the times I've seen a "GB leveled! Here are your rewards!" popup and thought "Now what did I contribute to that one again? Did I end up in the spot I was supposed to?" The only way to check is to go find the person, find that GB, and click back a level on it to see who added what... and this only works if you didn't click past the pop-ups too fast and you remember who it was and what building!

Xenosaur

Don't need to waste FoE engineering time on this. It's simple math you can do (many times, in your head....). I"m a quant and love this kind of stuff, but it's going to be clutter for 95% of the game's players (many who don't care and are math phobic...), so therefore vote NO.

Investment amount / reward position base FP = Investment boost rate.

190 FP invested / 100 base FP = 1.90% boost

Status
Not open for further replies.