• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Show off your city competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murmur34

I'm not sure what kind of format y'all want. I attached a smaller version of my city below. I made larger images by taking a bunch of screenshots of the city and stitching them together. This is my city on the Greifental server. The images at the links below are best viewed using a browser on a computer, not a tablet or phone.

1. Full regular zoom that the game uses. When you click on the link below, in google drive, zoom in as far as you can. It'll look like the maximum zoom in the game.

2. 350% of the full game zoom. When you click on the link below, in google drive, zoom in as far as you can. You can see lots of pretty details.

Some examples of cool details:
1. The Observatory has a person in its middle stained glass window.
2. The Lighthouse has faces on its corners.
3. There are animal statues at the base of the Temple of Relics.
4. The Trader Guard Post and Royal Guard Post have cool designs on the flags.
5. The Terrace Farm has a statue on its edge.
6. The greeter at the House of the Wolf is a werewolf.
7. The Explosives Factory has warning signs outside. The company of the Explosives Factory is Big Bang Inc. If you watch the animation for the Explosives Factory, dynamite is being dumped into a box, one guy is slapping a lid on the box, and another guy is heaving the box into a pile. Normally, one would think that workers at an explosives factory should practice a bit more safety.

progressive_city_03_50p.jpeg

SimGroove

Ok, I won't be asking how I show my city, so I'll understand that showing it with simple screenshots. Is not very big (even when is necessary 2 screenshots to cover it all) and is not so fully filled with a ton of GBs, but I'm sharing cuz I think I optimized the space with the least possible pathways and the least decorations available (with so many event main buildings, why I need more than 18k happiness? lol). Hope some1 don't bully me for bad looking city, lol... =0P

Your City's TRASH man! lol ;) Just kidding! Nice pics btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.