• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Show off your city competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
showoffyourcity2.png

Hey fo(e)lks!

Glad to have you here! Wanna show us your city, and prove yours is the best looking one out of all of them in the world? Post it here, and be rewarded for your hard work!

The FoE US Team will decide which city looks the best, and will rate it based on look, and creativity. Good luck!

Rewards:

1st: 500 diamonds
2nd: 300 diamonds
3rd: 150 diamonds

The competition ends: 20th November 2020, 8pm​

DarthTormentor

Ok, I won't be asking how I show my city, so I'll understand that showing it with simple screenshots. Is not very big (even when is necessary 2 screenshots to cover it all) and is not so fully filled with a ton of GBs, but I'm sharing cuz I think I optimized the space with the least possible pathways and the least decorations available (with so many event main buildings, why I need more than 18k happiness? lol). Hope some1 don't bully me for bad looking city, lol... =0P

Attachments

• New Coruscant 1.jpg
    New Coruscant 1.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 14
  • New Coruscant 2.jpg
    New Coruscant 2.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 13

bomber9530

A little unfinished. Got a space saved for the new Aztec Building and also got some free space that I'm trying to figure out best way to utilize it. Otherwise my city is fairly self sufficient.

BomberFoEContest.jpg

Stas65

View attachment 17413

Hey fo(e)lks!

Glad to have you here! Wanna show us your city, and prove yours is the best looking one out of all of them in the world? Post it here, and be rewarded for your hard work!

The FoE US Team will decide which city looks the best, and will rate is based on look, and creativity. Good luck!

Rewards:

View attachment 17425City3.jpg

blackmagick34

View attachment 17413

Hey fo(e)lks!

The FoE US Team will decide which city looks the best, and will rate is based on look, and creativity. Good luck!

Rewards:

FOEUCERIA_City_20200715.jpgFOEUCERIA_City_20200715.jpg

Praetorius

World: Parkog
untitled9.png

Scout-in-motion

View attachment 17413

Hey fo(e)lks!

The FoE US Team will decide which city looks the best, and will rate it based on look, and creativity. Good luck!

Rewards:

SirGregg

To appreciate the splendor of Sir Gregg's City, let's go over the history of its development...

SirGregg's City - bronze age.jpg
The early city featured various housing styles, a dye works, and memorials to the people (upper middle) and to fallen soldiers (upper right). Both memorials still stand today.

SirGregg's City - iron age.jpg
During the Iron Age, many citizens made brightly-colored clothing at the weaving mill. To make their work easier, the mill was located directly across from the dye works, which also added more flowers onto its property to increase its productivity. Blacksmithing also had arrived, setting up shop next to the town stables. Notice the obelisks in the city, marking the four corners of the original townsite (one is hiding behind the domestication pen).

SirGregg's City - early middle ages.jpg
By the Early Middle Ages, alabaster and copper mining had come to the mountains overlooking the bay. Also, the historic longhouse was moved to its present-day location. Roads were improved throughout the city, except for the horse trails (bottom center), which were preserved for the benefit of riders coming out of the stables.

SirGregg's City - high middle ages.jpg
In the High Middle Ages, a sundial (upper middle) was added to the citizen's memorial park to represent the passage of time. The domestication pen moved to its present-day location, and the Statue of Zeus was erected to serve as a guardian of the city.

SirGregg's City - late middle ages.jpg
The mountains formerly overlooking the bay had been depleted by mining by the Late Middle Ages. This led to the eventual decline of the copper and alabaster industries. A brewery (center) opened up one block away from the city's main cooperage, enabling the city to produce its own beverages for the beach bar located next to the Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of two new great buildings constructed this era. The military's artillery units were vastly improved by the addition of a cannon camp, which had a gunpowder manufactory built next to it for efficiency (center right).

SirGregg's City - colonial age.jpg
The Colonial Age saw the construction of the city's new Sports District, featuring a Hippodrome, Winners' Plaza, new athlete living quarters, a Champion's Retreat, and a relocated fan shop, which moved from its former downtown location. A clockmaker also moved into this District to make stopwatches for racing competitions.

SirGregg's City - industrial age.jpg
Following the closure of the copper mines, a textile mill (upper middle) was built next to the city's new docks, which made trading a lot easier for the city.

SirGregg's City - progressive era.jpg
With the invention of automobiles in the Progressive Era, a new roadway had to be constructed in the city for it to keep up with the times. Thankfully, the city's most important historic features have been preserved, as much of the city's modern transportation needs are met by the subway system, featuring four Metro stations throughout the city, including one behind the porcelain manufactory next to the tinning plant.

Since that photograph was taken, new modifications have taken place within the city. Parts of the Celtic Forest can now be seen next to the Menagerie, where the arcade houses used to be (left). The aging and obsolete military buildings from the past were razed and replaced by workers' houses, and the old gunpowder manufactory was replaced by a futuristic Arc structure which overlooks the city (right).
menagerie.jpg arc.jpg

There are more buildings to come in this great metropolis. For a closer look at what it has to offer, come visit Sir Gregg's City!

Status
Not open for further replies.