• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Show off your city competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimGroove

I don't think I entered properly to be considered, it wasn't really made clear how exactly to enter

I get compliments all the time about my cities, check them out if you wanna see some cool cities. Cheers!

World- Mount Kilmore
City Name- The Groove

Last edited:

SimGroove

I don't think I entered properly to be considered, it wasn't really made clear how exactly to enter

I get compliments all the time about my cities, check them out if you wanna see some cool cities. Cheers!

World- Xyr
City Name- Groove City

Last edited:

SimGroove

World- Birka
City Name- Soul Train Line

Last edited:

SimGroove

World- Dunarsund
City Name- The Groove Garden

Last edited:

Beast of Planet 7

I am NailertheBeast , i'm in OF in the world of Jaims , they call me Beast .....My Citys name is bots of izzle My city is a true Warriors haven

Shisa

Welcome to the City of Zia. I know it's not the strongest because I don't like a lot of repetition but I think it's beautiful. It's hard to see because I kept having to shrink the image. I'm on East-Nagach (Oceanic Future)
City of Zia.png

Fatty999

I would like my city in Arvahall judged, I've worked very hard over the years to place everything nicely and make it beautiful and powerful. Thanks

hatun runa

Hello, I have grow my city focusing on a central avenue and connecting to the sea, along eras was build new blocks and neighbourhoods and open new zones on the last layout change adapting the harbor and the expedition and battlegrounds areas ... please visit Hatun Runa City

Staint Michael

View attachment 17413

Hey fo(e)lks!

Glad to have you here! Wanna show us your city, and prove yours is the best looking one out of all of them in the world? Post it here, and be rewarded for your hard work!

The FoE US Team will decide which city looks the best, and will rate it based on look, and creativity. Good luck!

Rewards:

1st: 500 diamonds
2nd: 300 diamonds
3rd: 150 diamonds

The competition ends: 20th November 2020, 8pm​
Madman

Status
Not open for further replies.