• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Show off your city competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubadero

How do I apply? Do I need to post a picture of the city I want to show? In any case, it's my city in Mount Killmore, us-12.

Q-Eagle

View attachment 17413

Hey fo(e)lks!

Glad to have you here! Wanna show us your city, and prove yours is the best looking one out of all of them in the world? Post it here, and be rewarded for your hard work!

The FoE US Team will decide which city looks the best, and will rate it based on look, and creativity. Good luck!

Rewards:

1st: 500 diamonds
2nd: 300 diamonds
3rd: 150 diamonds

The competition ends: 20th November 2020, 8pm​
View attachment 17413

Hey fo(e)lks!

Glad to have you here! Wanna show us your city, and prove yours is the best looking one out of all of them in the world? Post it here, and be rewarded for your hard work!

The FoE US Team will decide which city looks the best, and will rate it based on look, and creativity. Good luck!

Rewards:

1.191.e4eda644f26 (11.11.2020 11:32)

HAPPY MAXXX

How do I post my city?
View attachment 17413

Hey fo(e)lks!

Rewards:

How do I post my city?

BAfromKC

Hello,
I've been playing FOE only since this past May, 2020. As I watch the game progress, I wonder about the strategy and tactics' required to both build a "viable" city, vs one with a vision, of FOE.

Speedy the T

Submitting 2 of my cities: A small one in Vingrid (which I'm very proud of as I was able to get so much in with minimal roads) and my main city in Angkor.

Attachments

• Snapshot - Speedy the T's City in Vingrid.JPG
    Snapshot - Speedy the T's City in Vingrid.JPG
    332.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Snapshot - Speedy the T's City in Angkor.JPG
    Snapshot - Speedy the T's City in Angkor.JPG
    447.5 KB · Views: 1

Dr. Irvin Gushman

I took 3 screenshots and saved them in paint so I could upload them and they all come back too large to load, I'm not sure how to send you a picture of my city at this point

Alliric

Alliric's City, Langedorn https: //www.dropbox.com/s/via7hkxg0m4ou3m/Alliric%27s%20City%20November%2018%2C%202020Screenshot%202020-11-18%20082632.png?dl=0

Last edited:

LoftyLucyLoo

Cherry Blossoms Kyoto, Japan.jpgCherry Blossoms Kyoto, Japan.jpgCherry Blossoms Kyoto, Japan.jpgCherry Blossoms Kyoto, Japan.jpg
View attachment 17413

Hey fo(e)lks!

Rewards:

Status
Not open for further replies.