• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Show Us Your Beautiful City

DeletedUser4770

Show us your beautiful city! We all know you work hard making your Forge of Empires city gorgeous. Now show it off.

Attach a screenshot here of your city. You may only enter once. We will draw three random winners for 500 diamonds each!

*Rules may change at any given time.

End: June 30, 2019

Reward: Three random prizes of 500 diamonds each

Last edited by a moderator:

barra370804

so ugly that it's beautiful!
O world (not that i think I will win lol)
zTKYVEffOT_m9eInG8dJl04Hs4R7aTfw2AXxWi6wMwO_vvmzzoAZRx80eo5_m7nTOB4wrFbDrP8A0vs3NdEnJUEejePBnRW_hdbzDYja0BBrBGwX2Pc4kIFwj9By3U2DsEogPOl1

Last edited:

DeletedUser29623

Had to use the City Planner tool to squeeze it all in, and they don't have images for the World's Fair and Carousels yet, but here goes:
Market Blanding.jpg

DreadfulCadillac

i tried uploading my city screenshot, and this is what i got!:
THE FOLLOWING ERROR OCCURRED
There was a problem uploading your file.

Screenshot 2019-06-14 at 1.46.24 PM.png

DeletedUser30312

The forum doesn't like .pngs bigger than 1 MB.

Oriusburg in all its glory:

oriusburg.jpg

Praetorius

Behold the Tiny Town of Kleinstadt! (German for small town) And yes, I'm in Oceanic Future with no expansions.
untitled.png

Technically, this in an older picture of my tiny town. Currently I have a Level 8 Yggdrasil in place of the Mill of Fall but I have the Tholos in storage to make room for blacksmiths for the soccer cup and using the town as is wouldn't look as good so I went with the older picture instead.

Parkog

Last edited:

DeletedUser40197

Alskahar in all her glory... well most of it anyway... P
13451.jpeg

DeletedUser33179

Can't zoom out enough on mobile to take pic of main world in Mount K. So going with pic of newly created WW city in W instead.

image.jpeg

DeletedUser25252

Thanks to all our entrants for this contest. It has not been an easy decision to make, but the winners are:

Orius Maximus
Godly Luke
barra370804

The diamonds have been added to your accounts.

Thanks to all our entrants for sharing their beautiful cities with us!