• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Shuffle "Reward" in Winter Event is NO reward

DeletedUser28999

Please delete or at least add an option to accept or decline this so-called reward. To me it is not a reward but is like a rotten apple; you think it will be good, but it is not. Shuffling the rewards is terrible. I save my stars until I have several of them to collect at a time, so I want to be able to see what I have gotten so far, not shuffle away and start over. Any thoughts??

DeletedUser32389

If you want the same event item twice in one day, the only way to get them is to land on the shuffle after the first one. People are rooting to get the shuffle for this reason

DeletedUser31397

As much as I despise the shuffle prize from past experience, it is also the fastest way to get multiple copies of a prize you want. In essence, it is basically is your best friend or your worst foe. It ends up being the most valuable 'prize' when you already got the prize you wanted so you get another shot at the same prize.

Algona

Anyone who wins the prize they're after then carries on in the hope of getting a shuffle and then having another chance to win that prize must either be nuts or loaded.

Or be a player that has everything available from Winter Event. This is my third, the only things I want from this Event are SoK and HoF.

Although I can't deny that I may be nuts and or loaded.

Fixing the shuffle is easy. It only activates after the Daily Prize is won. Of course that would make it a bit too powerful.

But tasty.

DeletedUser29563

For all of you SOK fanatics...get ready..it comes up again on tuesday

DeletedUser31592

I know you can find out about 12-14 hours ahead of time due to people playing on different servers. (With the time zone difference, they are able to find out early.) But I hadn't heard of anyone finding out earlier than that.

DeletedUser29563

I know you can find out about 12-14 hours ahead of time due to people playing on different servers. (With the time zone difference, they are able to find out early.) But I hadn't heard of anyone finding out earlier than that.
Psychic powers

Salsuero

If you want the same event item twice in one day, the only way to get them is to land on the shuffle after the first one.

But what about the "2x" reward? Couldn't that also be used to get the same event item twice? Besides, to play devil's advocate, if the "shuffle all" were removed, as the OP suggests (which I think is just sour grapes), wouldn't the board just reset after all 18 presents were revealed? The "shuffle all" just hastens that process. ;)

Salsuero

Anyone who wins the prize they're after then carries on in the hope of getting a shuffle and then having another chance to win that prize must either be nuts or loaded.

Unless it's nearing the end of the event and you believe it will be the last appearance of that prize. Then I run my stars down to zero.

lemur

Huh? I have done exactly that. Are you saying that I imagined it? That I was really not looking at multiple copies of the top prize in my inventory after selecting "shuffle" multiple times?