• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sick of "finish building for X diamonds" banner staying up so long

Spotmeows

I would like to complain about how long the "finish building for X diamonds" banner stays up. It strikes me as spammy, and more importantly it interferes with building if I want to put up more than one building at a time. And the banner appears for buildings that take ONE MINUTE to build! I think a better idea would be for that option to come up only if you click on an unfinished building.

DeletedUser41012

Inno keeps that useless garbage on with the SINGLE purpose of taking advantage of accidental clicks. Otherwise they would have created the option not to be shown.

No surprise, Inno are small time cheaters in each and every aspect of the game: negotiations, fights, events and so on.

For example, what they are doing at this summer event with the stop button is really REALLY disgusting.

RazorbackPirate

Inno keeps that useless garbage on with the SINGLE purpose of taking advantage of accidental clicks. Otherwise they would have created the option not to be shown.

No surprise, Inno are small time cheaters in each and every aspect of the game: negotiations, fights, events and so on.

For example, what they are doing at this summer event with the stop button is really REALLY disgusting.
Total BS. If you've accidentally clicked and spent diamonds, that's on you. For both accidentally clicking and being foolish enough to turn off the diamond notification. Accidentally spending diamonds has happened to me exactly ZERO times. Why? 'Cause my momma didn't raise no fool.

Inno has never cheated me out of a thing. I've never spent a dime on this game. Inno has no responsibility to save you from yourself. Every diamond you've spent, on purpose or accidentally, is on you 100%. I also won't begrudge a company for wanting to make money, or for making lots of it. Every transaction in this game is voluntary. Full stop.

What are they doing with the Stop button that's disgusting? The Stop button does exactly what it says it does, stops the wheel.

Fun Fact - Stopping the wheel does absolutely nothing to control what prize you win from the wheel. Never has, never will. The prize you've won is determined the moment you spin the wheel, not the moment it stops. There is absolutely nothing you can do to control what you win, it is 100% random, as it should be.

So pretty much your entire post is wrong. Totally, completely, absolutely, 100% wrong. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but facts matter. Your feeings about the facts, don't.

Last edited:

Farfle the smelly

That’s said, since we all concur that stop does nothing, why does it exist? I suppose it’s is more of a UI/dev philosophical question, moreso than a rhetorical one. Because I’m honestly confused by it.

Also, that little diamond banner is for the folks that simply can’t wait until their units regenerate and must play NOW. If we know anything about this game, it tries to teach us patience. If you don’t play along, you pay for the convenience. I’m not mad at it.

Lady Gato

Probably the stop button being there is the same reason that you can stop the wheel itself from appearing to be 3d. That type of motion can trigger a seizure in some people. Instead of not having animation at all (as perhaps some people enjoy it), Inno decided to put in a way to stop the animation for those of us who chose to not see it.

Kesto11

Every time I open the settlement, I'm greeted by this wonderful sight. I really wish there were an option to turn these off entirely.

Attachments

• Gross.jpg
    Gross.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 23
I would like to complain about how long the "finish building for X diamonds" banner stays up. It strikes me as spammy, and more importantly it interferes with building if I want to put up more than one building at a time. And the banner appears for buildings that take ONE MINUTE to build! I think a better idea would be for that option to come up only if you click on an unfinished building.
YESSSSS.

I was in GBG and did 20 fights and negs and got zero rewards... I guess you can say my bad for continuing to battle, but what happened there? Is that a malfunction? C4H in Angkor. What a bummer.

Spotmeows

Actually I don't have much problem with the wheel. It's been fair to me. And from what I've seen, stop just saves time, it doesn't change what you win.

My beef, again, is the banner that gets in the way of building other things. I think a good compromise between players who want to save time and developers who want to make money would be for players to click the building if they want to finish it now. That would be much less annoying.