• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Siege Army

DeletedUser27513

I need help. Can you get your siege army back? I try the Guild Map with no clue on what to do. I clicked to attack sector but surrender. Can I get the army back? I don't mind losing the supplies.

DeletedUser8152

No, once you place a siege, those troops are gone. You can delete the siege thought if it was placed by mistake.

DeletedUser8152

To delete a siege, I believe you use the red "delete a unit" button on your troop screen, and click the sieging army. At least that's how it used to work, I haven't done it in a while.

DeletedUser27513

Apparently someone else took over so my army disappeared. Thanks anyways

DeletedUser28015

So if you have unattached units in your siege army, they are just gone? That's what I get for trying this out without having all the info, I suppose, but unreversible costly actions with no warning suck.

DeletedUser26154

Noted. Will learn from your loss.

You want to use Attached Units when setting sieges and filling towers, when ever you can. The reason why is because Attached Units can be regenerated by the Military building they come from [are attached to]. Unattached units don't have a Military building that can replace them. You will use plenty of unattached units as you play, because there is no way to produce the numbers you will eventually need, even with something like the Alcatraz Great Building, or Guild Expeditions for examples, adding more to your total supply of troops.

Don't worry about using your Unattached Troops, but also know when it's better to use Attached over Unattached. You always want to use Attached over Unattached when you can make the choice if units of the exact same type. Because when your units are defeated, you have the option of regenerating them with your military buildings.

[Done Editing]

DeletedUser26965

Is ferny13 even still around to care? I mean I'm sure that siege got broken within the last year sometime.

DeletedUser27513

i am but the guild i join doesn't play GvG so yeah. I have another issue but i made a thread for that one. Rogues is the name of it.