• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Significant Other

WendyEJ

Posting this because I have been married a lot longer than this game was even thought of. Probably before most of you born.

I met my hubby (other half) (cause I am the better half) in high school. Yes high school sweethearts.

We have been married 47 years and still going strong.

Me being the rebellious teenager thought it would be fun to go out with a pure bred German Why not my dad and uncle were both in WW2 so like why not. Psst we are Canadian in case anyone is wondering

hmmmm Look where that got me married like forever, 3 sons, and 6 grandkids

Don't let it fool ya we are still having a great time. I just know where the time has gone.

How did you meet?? You don't have to be married.

Where did you meet?

What brought you together and are you still together and for how long

Tried to search for this topic but couldn't find one Hope this one doesn't get canned

time4coffee

31 years and still together, when met in a freshman English class he only went to because his friend was in it. The following semester we were in another required class again. I asked him out in April after a friend encouraged me because he wasn't catching my hints and I knew he liked me. He first said no and I asked why? And said becasue of where I lived (I never had told him) It turned out he looked up my record, address and schedule and had been following me. LOL this was the 80s, it seemed me cute than stalkery. We got married 4 years later.
He was playing FOE too until a few months ago when he got a new position at work that is keeping him much busier.