• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Silly/funny/just plain odd profile texts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The profile texts of some of my neighbours (and guild mates) make me literally laugh out loud. Or roll my eyes. Or just confuse me.

Here's one that made me go ummm... "polish theater and amptheater and motivate COINS, have 300000 production and 88 coins, LOL" Makes me think I need to plunder one of his clapboard houses.

And this one made me chuckle. One of my guild mates is called Lightning. The profile text reads "Strike as mighty as the lighting". That's just cute.

What else is out there?

DeletedUser

One of my neighbors quotes Watership Down, a guild member regularly has various esoteric sayings, several people quote famous generals...

DeletedUser2501

Funny sayings in peoples Profiles

deleted post, explained on #6 and #7 below

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2501

I did not see that post. I do apologize, did not intend to step on your toes like that. Thanks for the quick response.

I'll ask for this thread to be locked/deleted. - GC

DeletedUser2780

This is mine:

"When I was in your age, we didn't even have the Colonial. We had the Middle Ages, and even the ones who got there first were still Late!"

DeletedUser

I think it's funny whey they tell you explicitly what to motivate/polish, and they've already moved way beyond having those buildings.

DeletedUser3313

OD, I didn't think you could join your guild without a quirky profile.
One of my neighbors quotes Watership Down, a guild member regularly has various esoteric sayings, several people quote famous generals...

DeletedUser

Haha a guildie of mine has this as his profile text. "A gerbil on pcp is of great tactical advantage" Doesn't get much funnier than that. ;)

DeletedUser

I must have fallen asleep while playing last night. The Forum had changed and there was a Blacksmith who was going on holiday and I had to re-register as someone else? Weird

DeletedUser5821

Brisgard FOE username-PantyThief...Understanding a woman is about as easy as describing the smell of the color 8.

- - - Updated - - -

SoniaTheRed-Brisgard-Polish my shoemaker because I like shiney shoes.<(Typos included.)

DeletedUser

"Okay. So. I hear you wanted to p/m my city. That's nice. Well then. Do as you wish.

I'm waiting.......

Fine! Fine! I'll give you a list if you want. I don't know why you want such restrictions, but oh well.
1.Cottages
2.Bath (please keep polished 24/7 if possible!)
3. Tavern (at least 2 24/7)
4. Triumphal arch
There! Enjoy!

If you came to attack... BRING IT ON!!!! YOU"RE GONNA WIN ANYWAYS, AND I KNOW HALF MY COTTAGES WILL GET PLUNDERED, but BRING IT! Heh. Heh. Have fun! But consider p/ms first! Thx."

DeletedUser5821

The person had a big long list of what to M/P and which mGbs to donate to first then said, "Or just do what you like that's fine too."

Status
Not open for further replies.