• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Silver Serpent Clan NEEDS YOU

DeletedUser

Hi Everyone,

I am the 2nd in Command of the Silver Serpent Clan and we are looking for active players anywhere from the Bronze Age to the Industrial Age. We are currently the 14th Ranked Guild on D-World and that is quite an achievement with only 48 current members. The 13th ranked guild has 72 members and the 15th ranked guild has 66 members so we are going strong. We offer fair trading and helpful advice for anyone. We would like to have members who P/M everyday though that is not a requirement. We realize that Real Life takes precedence over a game so if you do not have time to Polish/Motivate every day then that is fine. If you would like to join our ranks then either send me DemonMaster or Dallas99 a private message in-game and we will gladly send you an invite. If you would rather just have me send you an invite then reply back to this post and I will send one your Way. Hope to see you join our ranks and hopefully we can break the top 10 in guild ranking soon. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

DemonMaster (War Chief)

Last edited by a moderator: