• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Simple Multiplication Table and Color Balls

Triopoly Champion

Please feel free to right click on the images and download them -
Decimal Multiplications of 2 and 3 - Color Ball Towers.png

Decimal Multiplications of 4 and 5 - Color Ball Towers.png

Decimal Multiplications of 6 and 7 - Color Ball Towers.png

Decimal Multiplications of 8 and 9 - Color Ball Towers.png

MOD EDIT: Too large image(s), spoiler tags added.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vger

Math was my best subject in high school and college. But that was a long time ago, and you know how math is, they're always changing the rules, changing the way it works. Oh...wait...no...

So I looked at this thing for like 10 minutes...I used to be good at math, I should be able to figure out the pattern here. Math didn't used to involve colors, and I'm horridly color blind, but still....I really, really should be able to figure out what this thing is trying to teach.

But I'm clueless. WTF???

DeletedUser

Take away the top half of each image, then take away the "colored balls" from what's left and you've got something. :cool:

Honestly, why take something as simple as the multiplication tables and make them that complicated? :rolleyes:

Triopoly Champion

Take away the top half of each image, then take away the "colored balls" from what's left and you've got something. :cool:

Honestly, why take something as simple as the multiplication tables and make them that complicated? :rolleyes:
With the simple version of the multiplication tables. you can never checkmate someone's lone king with only 1 knight, 1 bishop and your own king.

King Bishop Knight Checkmate Beginning Positions.png
King Bishop Knight Checkmate.png

Calculate math in different bases are always much harder, but possible when the color balls are involved, they form the knight and bishop patterns, this specific formula is 4 dozen 7 in the dozenal base, not 47 in the decimal base -
Dozenal Divisions of 47.png

Dividend Divisor Quotient.png
MOD EDIT: Too large image(s), spoiler tags added.

Triopoly Champion

How did we get from multiplication tables to chess??? And then we just jump off the deep end of the pool with no water??? SPLAAATTT.
Especially the knight, its movement patterns can only be found from the dozenal multiplications of 5. Colonial Champions have been my top favorite for this reason because they are especially powerful when applying this exoplanet math formula.

DeletedUser

Especially the knight, its movement patterns can only be found from the dozenal multiplications of 5. Colonial Champions have been my top favorite for this reason because they are especially powerful when applying this exoplanet math formula.
Yeah, okay, whatever. More tucker logic. :rolleyes:

If you need advanced math to beat an AI that is dumber than a box of rocks, then you shouldn't be bragging about your game play.

WinnerGR

I use this for my learning of multiplication and division.
Well it is not really learning it is improving you average response time for multiplication and division questions.
My record is something like 2.4 secs per Q.

Triopoly Champion

I use this for my learning of multiplication and division.
Well it is not really learning it is improving you average response time for multiplication and division questions.
My record is something like 2.4 secs per Q.
When practice King Bishop Knight checkmate, it's not about learning how to perform the checkmate, but understanding how to use the different pieces.

Ok whats the point of this? I think we all know our multiplication tables.
Also when i Was in school before my mom is homeschooling me, They taught multiplication fine...
You only know the multiplication tables of the decimal base, not the times tables of octal, dozenal and/or hexadecimal bases.

The Lady Redneck

No offence Tuck but
You only know the multiplication tables of the decimal base, not the times tables of octal, dozenal and/or hexadecimal bases.
WHEEEEEeeeeeeeeee !!!!! there it goes right over my head. ..... Great it has kept on going!!!!!
having used any
And the amount of Alabaster in my IA world is growing at a very nice rate despite never even trying to multiply it by anything.