• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Since When are the diamonds the same in each world?

DeletedUser

I have three worlds I play in and previously the diamonds in each world were separate. As of today they are the same. I play in Odhrorvar, Noarsil, and Parkog. I have also completed the 250 diamond challenge reward for each of the three worlds for the summer event. When did this combining diamonds happen. Because I should have more than 855 diamonds if they have combined the diamonds for the three worlds. I am confused and not happy with this change.

- - - Updated - - -

I also cannot contact in game support. It says my username is not recognized.

I have three worlds I play in and previously the diamonds in each world were separate. As of today they are the same. I play in Odhrorvar, Noarsil, and Parkog. I have also completed the 250 diamond challenge reward for each of the three worlds for the summer event. When did this combining diamonds happen. Because I should have more than 855 diamonds if they have combined the diamonds for the three worlds. I am confused and not happy with this change.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2988

Diamonds have always been shared across worlds, at least since I started, a very long time ago.

As for contacting the mods, you could PM one of them on here, or more than likely one will see this and try to help.

DeletedUser

Thanks Rikus78. I had different diamond amounts in my three worlds when I started but it came as a shock after completing the summer event that they combined. I am concerned that the quantity of diamonds is off by a couple hundred. I had 40 diamonds in one world, 85 in another and the third I don't recall the amount. So I was able to add that to 3x250 but I also completed one of the challenges that give you 20 diamonds in two of my worlds and I should have 40 more added to that. So to my calculations not including the world where I think I had 135 diamonds. I should have 915 diamonds. If I add in the 135 the total should be 1,050 diamonds. I don't know how games support keeps track. Sorry for such a lengthy explanation but if they do read these I hope this will help me.

How do you pm them?

Diamonds have always been shared across worlds, at least since I started, a very long time ago.

As for contacting the mods, you could PM one of them on here, or more than likely one will see this and try to help.

DeletedUser14317

the best way to contact the support team either by rightclicking when you are in your game city (doesn't matter which one) or clicking the 'ingame support' button at the top of this page. they will then be able to check out your premium diamond log for you and ensure no error was made. i have often thought i am short of my diamonds only to remember later i just put a diamond expansion in on one of my cities - or unlocked an extra rogue slot in a hideout.
diamonds have been shared between cities on the same server (although not between cities on different servers) since at least november 2012 when i first started playing FOE
If you get the message that your ingame name is not recognised - check you are contacting the correct server support team US, EN, etc

to send a PM to the senior ingame moderator, go to this page (click link) and scroll down to sgt. bothari at the bottom of the page

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you for the assistance. I went ahead and followed your link and sent a pm to sgt. bothari.

the best way to contact the support team either by rightclicking when you are in your game city (doesn't matter which one) or clicking the 'ingame support' button at the top of this page. they will then be able to check out your premium diamond log for you and ensure no error was made. i have often thought i am short of my diamonds only to remember later i just put a diamond expansion in on one of my cities - or unlocked an extra rogue slot in a hideout.
diamonds have been shared between cities on the same server (although not between cities on different servers) since at least november 2012 when i first started playing FOE
If you get the message that your ingame name is not recognised - check you are contacting the correct server support team US, EN, etc

to send a PM to the senior ingame moderator, go to this page (click link) and scroll down to sgt. bothari at the bottom of the page

DeletedUser

Thanks for all your help. I got the issue clarified and resolved.