• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fixed sinerania loading issues

Farfle the smelly

Hmm. Then it must be a ‘global’ issue since it’s hitting us all. I’m hoping the mods see these posts and make a global ticket. I mean, yes I am lazy, but I’d also rather them check the other servers too and I don’t think my ticket would cover it.

Noticed some lag loading messages, but have had the issue before. I wait for it to load and it eventually catches up. Now it works normally. Minor hiccup.

use iOS

DeletedUser41181

I'm also having trouble with lagging on Sinerania. I'm not able to add FP to GB or finish my collections.

Edit: It's working at 11:30 PM EDT after several times reloading.

Last edited by a moderator:

WildOdd

A friend of mine can't even get it to load, I can load it but it's incredibly laggy and often crashes on PC. I think it started around recalc, though it might've been a little earlier than that.

Galechade

The issue was scattered all over the world, and not just the US server from what I'm hearing. Personally, I had no problems on B world, but could not even get on C world on this server. I had no issues with H world on the EN server. Crazy stuff

DevaCat

The issue was scattered all over the world, and not just the US server from what I'm hearing. Personally, I had no problems on B world, but could not even get on C world on this server. I had no issues with H world on the EN server. Crazy stuff
Bad in 4 US worlds all day, I'm done -- can't deal with it anymore today.

Nicholas002

on Z, when I logged in, the quest givers all were blinking, and everything took awhile to load, and then when I clicked on the quest tab, the quest givers
popped out, but not the quests! weird as hell...

2020-07-05 11_28_07-Forge of Empires.png