• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Size of Buildings?

Lankybrit

Hi,

Gosh, I can't believe I can't figure this out easily, but the event building from the Spring Event makes it important to know.

If a building is 4x6, does that mean it's got 4 tiles at the top, and is 6 down. Or does it mean it's got 6 at the top and 4 down?

Thanks.

Lankybrit

Thanks both. Why they show buildings on a diagonal in the promotion thread is really silly. Why on earth don't they show it in the orientation it's placed in, or at least close to it? Sheesh.

UBERhelp1

Thanks both. Why they show buildings on a diagonal in the promotion thread is really silly. Why on earth don't they show it in the orientation it's placed in, or at least close to it? Sheesh.
...they do show it in the orientation it is placed in...

Also, directions like "top" and "side" can be confused in a game where everything is along diagonals. According to the game's design, north (or up) is to the top-left, east (or right) is to the top-right, south (or down) is to the bottom right, and west (or left) is to the bottom left.

DeletedUser

Also, directions like "top" and "side" can be confused in a game where everything is along diagonals. According to the game's design, north (or up) is to the top-left, east (or right) is to the top-right, south (or down) is to the bottom right, and west (or left) is to the bottom left.
Which is why I referred to the corners of the building itself when explaining.