• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Skiing in Colorado, What's your favorite Ski Resort?

What is your favorite Colorado Ski Resort in Colorado?

• ABasin

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Loveland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keystone

• Copper

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Winter Park

• Pergatory

• Steamboat

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Vail

• Breckenridge

• Aspen (any of the 4)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tranir

Fun survey, choose your favorite overall ski resorts here in Colorado. It's a little hard to pick just one because they all offer such great skiing. I know personally I ski different resorts for different reasons. This poll will be just a simple over-all favorite resort. Have fun and thanks for participating. Sorry I can't add all the resorts but here are a few of the bigger ones.

Abasin.jpg

Tranir

Love the interest. I also love Copper and Steamboat. Did you know that Billy the Kid is the director at Steamboat? He was the first US Skier to win a Medal in the Olympics, way back in the 60's.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I love Colorado! I drove to the Denver airport back in the 80's from Tucson to pick up my girlfriend when United Airlines went on strike. I've also been to the Four Corners once. That count?

Tranir

I love Colorado! I drove to the Denver airport back in the 80's from Tucson to pick up my girlfriend when United Airlines went on strike. I've also been to the Four Corners once. That count?

That was strike was a huge problem for Denver. STANDING on 4 states at once I've done but you would have had to Ski the 4 corners for it to count! LOL!

Last edited:
LOVE Copper! Learned to ski there when I was younger. Later, my Dad moved to Colorado, so I got to try multiple places while visiting him over the years. All were beautiful but I found I'm not interested in the pretension & high dollar fashion that seems prominent at a few of them. Copper is gorgeous, affordable, has easy access & parking, and has plenty of slopes for every skill level. I ended up taking my much younger sister there to learn to ski, and later, my husband and son. Great place and lots of fun memories. <3
Thanks for the poll!

Tranir

LOVE Copper! Learned to ski there when I was younger. Later, my Dad moved to Colorado, so I got to try multiple places while visiting him over the years. All were beautiful but I found I'm not interested in the pretension & high dollar fashion that seems prominent at a few of them. Copper is gorgeous, affordable, has easy access & parking, and has plenty of slopes for every skill level. I ended up taking my much younger sister there to learn to ski, and later, my husband and son. Great place and lots of fun memories. <3
Thanks for the poll!

Well said. Agreed about the pretentious resorts. Vail is a great Ski Resort but all the baggage that goes with it is just NOT worth it. I took my son there when he was 5 years old. At the end of the day, I asked him "what did you think of skiing at Vail son?" he replied "Everyone looks nice but no one's a good skier"! LOL!