Small New Icons

Discussion in 'Proposals' started by Archonate, Apr 17, 2019 at 11:43 AM.

1. Archonate

Archonate New Member

I really do not like the latest small icons (fish skeletons, bundles, green hash marks, etc.)! They are difficult to see, make little sense compared to the larger ones (coins, stars, etc.), and take too long to find except in extreme magnification! They went away for a while and now they are back. How do I get rid of them and go back to the original icons?

2. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

Sounds like a glitch. Where are you seeing this? Can you screenshot?

Fish Skeletons haven't been used for years back when supplies from productions could expire

3. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

Clear your browser cache and it should fix it. (this is for real, not the canned response :) )

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...gelog-1-149-feedback.25659/page-2#post-244006

Manda the first and Clara Osgood like this.
  4. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
    2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
    3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
    4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
    5. Submit Proposal
    6. Wait at least two weeks
    7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
    8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
    9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
    10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
    11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
    12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
    13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
    14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore it
    15. Disclaimer: I am not a mod. Just a very helpful person

5. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Active Member

i remember that, it was before my current account(before i made this account my old foe account was deleted from inactivity, so i had to make this account...once i wasnt on for a while and i hated that the supply production could expire....