• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Smallville and Tiny Town

UBERhelp1

Oh, and don't forget - always post your city screenshots in build mode, so everyone can see that you really didn't add any expansions ;)
You can see based on the forest. If expansions are bought, there is no forest near the city (the forest/city limits are 2 squares outside of all bought expansions)
I started my Tiny Town over a year ago. But for a long time I spent very little time on it. So at the beginning of December I had this boring town.
View attachment 11837
What world is it on?

UBERhelp1

Alright. Ending out the carnival event, and this is my city. All the VT and MV are filling in space for WF, I don't have anything else to put there. Also, I've been really unlucky with LoA BP, so I'm still working on that. My city is mainly being designed to do GE. I need some RH and RH shrink kits, but that's what I'm working towards at least. The building that's building is another archer barracks. GB levels are: ToB, 7; Zeus, 4; and Oracle, 6. Currently working on getting that Zeus higher :)
upload_2019-3-12_18-12-32.png
Spring event will bring massive changes... hopefully.

Last edited:

DeletedUser38459

Hello all, I’ve read through this entire thread (thanks to a Z world friend pointing it out to me) am so smitten with the idea of creating my own tiny town now! I am trying to decide what world though. The new A world or an older more established one... hmmmmmm

Praetorius

Hello all, I’ve read through this entire thread (thanks to a Z world friend pointing it out to me) am so smitten with the idea of creating my own tiny town now! I am trying to decide what world though. The new A world or an older more established one... hmmmmmm
Our guild is on Parkog if you feel like joining us.

DeletedUser39682

Huh, interesting challenge. New to this game, been poking around the forums and trying to figure stuff out. I think I'll give this a shot as my 2nd city. I'll just pop over to the P server and see what I can do!

DeletedUser39682

How do I find your guild? I don't see a search function for it on the mobile gui and I've been cycling through random guilds on Parkog for a while now. Lots of repeats but not you guys so far.

UBERhelp1

Well, here we go. A little bit late in posting this, but my post Spring Event city. Still IA, but I'm working on my GB a lot. Also, there are 4 blacksmiths instead of 1 butcher because it helps a lot for quests.
upload_2019-4-20_20-13-11.png
The GB are currently levelled as explained below:
  • ToB - 7/11
  • SoZ - 6/11
  • LoA - 6/10
  • OoD - 6/10
My plan is to still stay in IA and work on the ToB and OoD to get more population so I can possibly get rid of the Tribal Square, and possibly even the Colossus if something better comes along (it only produces coins, medals, and FP, which while nice isn't needed. Goods are the bottleneck at this point.) The ToB actually is too powerful at this point, and I don't have enough happiness to counter (hence the decos) but that's why I'm levelling the OoD. Once I get more population, I can replace the soldier barracks and wishing well with another legionnaires barrack. Love those things in combo with the archer.

The new Water Pagoda is definitely welcome, and with it, I am producing many more goods than I was. Currently, I produce about 50 current-era goods per day. I only fight in GE, so those goods are only used when quests ask for a negotiation or donations to a guild treasury. My own treasury, that is. *plug* I am purposefully in a guild by myself (level 1 right now) that is open if anyone wants to join. Message me in game if you do. I'm looking for recruits. Especially new players who want to learn. And have fun. Not much to offer yet though. *end plug*

Hopefully, in the next event I will be able to get a few more WF and their upgrades. Once that happens, I'll replace the VT and decos. Sorry for the longer-than-usual message, but I had a lot to say.

Last edited:

DeletedUser39682

Never mind I figured out how to search for a guild. It was in the one spot I hadn't actually clicked on. I don't care about rankings so I hadn't investigated the tiny trophy icon in the corner.

DeletedUser38865

Here is my Tiny Town, also in Iron Age. My Oracle is level 4, and I am moving my studies towards being able to build Butchers. I could only get my Pagoda to level 2, so that will just have to do. As goods seems like it will be my bottleneck, my hope is to get Babel and Lighthouse as additional GBs. Currently I have zero military, and use goods to take over new provinces (though I fought battle in the Bronze era).

Tinytown.jpg

DeletedUser32328

Babel and Lighthouse as additional GBs.
Fully agree with Lighthouse. Not so sure Babel is a good idea. Depends on the style of play you're going for of course, but in a Tiny Town the population excess quickly becomes a problem, especially if you're thinking about getting event buildings which bring a bunch of inhabitants on their own.

UBERhelp1

No real update to the city with this event, but I realized I had no plunderable buildings in my city... watch out hood. I can plunder without being plundered back :)

Also, with the release of SA:M, do you think it would be a good idea to get the Stargazer? It would enable much faster progress.

qaccy

@UBERhelp1 I'd recommend the Dynamic Tower instead of the SG.

That being said, I feel like building GBs 'out of age' is kind of against the spirit of something like this.

DeletedUser35100

Started my tiny town on April 21 after being inspired from this thread, and this is what it is looking like with the current event being almost over.
Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 3.03.28 PM copy.png
All in all, Event couldn't have gone better. Got two Alters of Hera as well as a level nine Tholos of Idols which will be very helpful for meeting my goods needs. The extra upgrade kit for my tholos would have been nice, but not necessary in the long run.

GB Levels
LoA - 5/10
Zeus - 4/10

I plan on staying in EMA for a little while longer to level up my GB's some more and finish up the last of the EMA provinces. Then will see what changes HMA brings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Praetorius

Big update on Tiny Town: Scrapped the palace set and 2 SoK to make room for the Water Pagoda, 2 Altars of Hera, and added on to the Spring set with a second L2 Zen Zone. (Spring Selection Kits ftw)
tiny-town-2.png