• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Smallville and Tiny Town

The Lady Redneck

I
How is throwing a bunch of garbage buildings together even a strategy, the dumbest human on Earth can come up with that without even thinking
OK if the dumbest person on earth can do it. Why don't you let us see your effort?

Kudos to all you guys who have not only worked things out. But also went on to take it up through the Eras. That is awesome!!! I did try it but gave up and now stick to my one fighting city and one diamond mine.

Last edited:

Praetorius

This sounds like a complete waste of time and goods. How can you even enjoy the full spectrum of the game when having to keep your city so tiny limits you in everything you do. I mean ,there's no way you can complete GE, you probably will never go over 10-20 attrition in GBG that's if you don't run out of troops first and forget GVG. Other than wasting your time, what's the point in doing this? Too much time on your hands you don't know what to do with yourself?
I'm so sorry. I wasn't aware there was only one proper way to play this game. Clearly I should conform to your lofty standards and remodel my town so it mirrors every other city in the game. Would that be acceptable to you oh great arbiter of FoE?

Sarcasm mode deactivated.

You sound like someone that actively looks for something to whinge about. Also that last line sounds like projection, because out of the any number of ways you could spend your time you chose to waste it complaining about how someone else plays a game.

Praetorius

Why would i waste my time doing something that will be completely useless to me LOL

I've never said anywhere that there was only one way to play, so you probably got that from your fantasy land. If my opinion vexes you so much, maybe next time skip it? Might prevent brain damage further down the line
fde.jpg

RRach

I absolutely love the idea of tiny towns - very cute...but I don't want to start another city. One is enough for me. The thought of having to start off right at the beginning, with zero resources, having to sit through that infuriating tutorial at the start, then having another set of quests, events, finding a guild with more than 5 active people fills me with dread. I ran a 2nd city for a while and absolutely hated it. Kudos to all you folks who have the time and patience to run multiple towns. Not me.

Major Briggs

Small update! Made it to ME. Zeus 24, LoA 44.

View attachment 19810
Congratulation. Definetly more potent than my Tiny Town was in ME. I Think this could propably take you all the way to SAM, even if you did not change a thing. Once you get to the space ages, Goods become more easily attainable through the Colony, but it requires A LOT of coins and supplies.

arv ME.jpg
My Town i ME November 2017

Praetorius

Major Development:
tinytown.png

Dropped the LoA to make room for the Deadman's Boathouse. I firmly believe the extra 18 goods, 6FP, 25 guild goods, ATK%, and 2-hour rushes, is worth the drop in supply production. I made about 1.6 mil in supply with LoA. I'm now down to 1.2 mil with the boathouse. (700k of which is from the boathouse by itself thanks to the supply packages from the bounty chest)

Army% 239/212

Zeus L85

LordRhoop

What is the best way to get One Up and Reno kits? Is it to focus on them with the Daily Specials in the events? I am sensing that keeping event buildings aged up could be a limiting factor and I haven’t seen this addressed in this thread.

UBERhelp1

What is the best way to get One Up and Reno kits? Is it to focus on them with the Daily Specials in the events? I am sensing that keeping event buildings aged up could be a limiting factor and I haven’t seen this addressed in this thread.
Yep. Definitely want to prioritize one ups or renos as much as possible.