• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Smallville and Tiny Town

Praetorius

Seeing Rob and wonderlust putting up Traz in their cities has me thinking if I could go in the other direction. Going trader/farmer focused as opposed to their fighter focus. I've been wondering, would Dynamic Tower be a good idea?

DeletedUser8152

DT isn't crazy, I think. Getting it early (and having the right friends list) can be pretty valuable. Though I'm afraid the guild won't be the greatest trade partners... :)

I got a Dynamic Tower and a guild member that provided the goods very early on in Beta. Focusing on the highest scoring players, I ended up with 2-300 FE/AF goods after more then a year. That being said, it is too random unless you personally pick the building you AID to control the good's age. Getting two 10 Goods per day Event buildings (and some Reno Kits) would be better and more reliable/predictable.

Alcatraz
FA6NzKg.jpg

I pulled the trigger early, spending 3685 Diamonds (3/4 of my Winter Event Diamonds) to build my Alcatraz. The Progressive Era goods were just too slow in coming. I also got a Tank barrack from the Winter Event, thus making 'Traz more enticing. Now that I have 50+ cloned Tanks, I have added a Rogue Hideout to the city, replacing my Shrine of Knowledge.

My goods situation outside of Industrial Age and Progressive Era is very dismal. I have less then 10 of several goods. As a result, I am extremely tech locked. On the other hand, I can do Guild Expeditions now. Of course, that doesn't help my goods problem.

Praetorius

Reached the end of Industrial Age tech and decided to make an update. The Cherry Blossom set has been a nice boost.
untitled.jpg

Modern Era Begins
yqUPTfA.jpg

It's somewhat of a mirrir image of Wonderlust's ME city. Well, Progressive Era drained my Industrial Age goods leaving me with just PE goods in quantity. Fortunately, my two pre-unlocked Modern Era goods require both of my unlocked Colonial Age goods. So, I am making both of the CA goods to uptrade for the IndAge goods I'll need for ME tech and then add more to start making one of the ME goods.

Before I left PE, I Traz-cloned a bunch of units for ME Guild Expeditions and to finish off the European Map. I put the Rogue's Hideout back out and it will add to my 360+ Rogues while I make goods and raise levels on my Great Buildings.

It took me 3+ months to get through PE and the time between ages will only stretch longer. It could take a month of goods making before I can start working on the second row of ME tech to actually unlock the ME Goods technology.

Tiny Towners guild on Parkog is doing well with 12 members and frequent weekly GE wins.

DeletedUser28670

It must take so much patience to make a city like you guys..... I don't have enough patience to build a Smallville. I, same as Ardak, like a large city to work with. I can't imagine how much patience it would take to build a decent smallville of my own.