• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Smallville and Tiny Town

DeletedUser34588

yafhm

smallcityironage.JPG Recently I started a small city on G world after getting divinely inspired. I'll see how it works out.

DeletedUser32355

I'm tempted. My 2nd city with be a Tiny Town.

But I only have enough time for 1 :(
*creates city anyways*

DeletedUser26965

Well, jeez, I'm thinking the tiny towns take quite a while to advance so updates might tend to be a bit spaced out over time. I guess whoever is doing this sort of thing can just make new threads I suppose if they're really interested but okay, thanks for having that answer.

DeletedUser28041

I am starting today - we need this thread alive. I will post my updates over time. I'm going from a very large, very high volume daily FP producing town to a small city during spare time. I will have it producing FP in no time.

DeletedUser32355

Had my Tiny Town for a few days now, here it is.
w7rJ49D6RaC9EeZRsYGO-g.png

That under construction building is a tavern. It and the Oracle (and the three decos) take care of all of my happiness, and more.
The fruit farm is going to be replaced with blacksmiths soon.
I'm almost done with the BA tech tree, just going to stay there to get Babel/Zeus BP's.
Halfway through the IA continental map! :D
I, also, don't need or want goods buildings. They are expensive and I don't need goods yet. Quests alone, I have 10/each BA good and 20/each IA good.

We do have a guild just for this. "Tiny Towners" on Parkog.

I made a bad mistake somewhere and just could not get out of it. I was suffering constant goods shortages from every age and just couldn't progress. I would unlock maybe 2-3 techs per month.

Praetorius

My secret to success was finding a trade partner who will sell you the goods you need for FP. Up to Progressive, I could subsist on my own good production for my needs. Come Modern, I had to start relying on trading to make progress in any timely manner.