• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Smallville and Tiny Town

Nicholas002

Could work, if all you wanted to do was crank out coins.
why would it be good for coins? I would have thought a bigger area would be better for making more coins, but I've been mistaken before.
Beyond that? Not worth the challenge, IMHO,
for me, neither is the standard tiny town. too many people have done it already. If I ever get bored and need to make some kind of challenge for myself, it will be something new and different.

Rhyyss

Out of curiosity, what's the point of aging up a tiny town? Seems like it would be much easier to maximize in IA.
That's the whole point. The challenge of aging up.

What's the highest level Tiny Town out there? I've seen one in Virtual Future in T-World.

qaccy

has anyone done a tiny tiny town? It would be 3x3. (inside the roads)View attachment 16680
How about not building anything at all in the main city? ;) Selling off everything you start with after the tutorial, and no diamonds being the only other restriction. Anything else that doesn't require building in the main city is fair game, including whatever quests are possible to complete with no buildings, incidents, GE, GBG, events, and Cultural Settlements. You'd just have to unlock them first!

That's the whole point. The challenge of aging up.

What's the highest level Tiny Town out there? I've seen one in Virtual Future in T-World.
@Praetorius in this thread is in SAM!

UBERhelp1

How about not building anything at all in the main city? ;) Selling off everything you start with after the tutorial, and no diamonds being the only other restriction. Anything else that doesn't require building in the main city is fair game, including whatever quests are possible to complete with no buildings, incidents, GE, GBG, events, and Cultural Settlements. You'd just have to unlock them first!

@Praetorius in this thread is in SAM!
I actually was going to try and do a Town Hall only city (settlements and such would be hard though because of building costs). To get supplies (except from emissaries), you'd have to RQ for them. Guild hopping would be a necessity to generate coins for RQs, and you would have to aid as many people daily as possible to do anything. It gets really repetitive though. After a really short amount of time......

Nicholas002

Guild hopping would be a necessity to generate coins for RQs, and you would have to aid as many people daily as possible to do anything. It gets really repetitive though. After a really short amount of time......
Yep. After a few weeks of guild hopping and aiding in one of my worlds, my aid finger is almost worn down to a nub. (Just kidding, I don’t have an aid finger. I just aid with one of my normal fingers. Wait you actually believed I have an aid finger?)

Praetorius

Big Update Time:
untitled9.png

Pulled the dojo, royal bathhouse, and an altar to make room for the Governor's Villa. More ATK% and goods. Up to 160/118% for army now.

UBERhelp1

It's been a long time coming...
1597680799154.png
Finally another update. It has been a while. Removed a whole lot of military barracks to fit the Governor's Villa and the Crow's Nest along with another sleigh builder, which is a big improvement. I want to find replacements for the ToB (Winter Spire maybe? Eventually an Art Exhibition) and the Oracle. Currently attack boost is 66/45, which isn't great but also not horrible. Currently it produces 32 FP, 210 goods, and 4 units per day. SoZ is level 15, LoA 12, ToB 7, and Oracle 7.

I am going to try and push the LoA as much as possible. Might try to get into a 1.9 thread where I can get more prints and level it quicker.

Finally, yes I have finally, moved up to EMA. This is the start of my progression through the ages at a more steady rate. Producing what goods are needed, then continuing onward. I'm going to be using the AD a lot! That's all for now, but I've got to RQ and get diamonds from quests :)

Rhyyss

I just hit the Modern Age, and I'm giving some serious thought to scrapping 2 out of 3 of my great buildings. Right now I just have The Lighthouse of Alexandria, the Tower of Babel and the Statue of Zeus.

At only 2x3 I'm going to keep Zeus, but other than that I think I can maximize space better with event and cultural settlement buildings - I've got an Asylum and the Governor's Mansion.

Thoughts? What other great buildings do people use?

UBERhelp1

I just hit the Modern Age, and I'm giving some serious thought to scrapping 2 out of 3 of my great buildings. Right now I just have The Lighthouse of Alexandria, the Tower of Babel and the Statue of Zeus.

At only 2x3 I'm going to keep Zeus, but other than that I think I can maximize space better with event and cultural settlement buildings - I've got an Asylum and the Governor's Mansion.

Thoughts? What other great buildings do people use?
I'm keeping the LoA because I'll need supplies down the road, and the SoZ because I need attack boosts. I'm only in HMA and am planning to scrap the ToB. I don't need the pop anymore, and I could use the space better.

CommanderCool1234

"Space. It's so cool." -Mark 'Markiplier' Fischbach

Major Update:

Swapped the Carceres in exchange for the House of the Wolf. Army at 181/125% now.

LoA L65
Zeus L68
Is this actually in Saab and how do we know it is not just in reconstruction mode? If this is an acuall city then you are a legend.