• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Smallville and Tiny Town

UBERhelp1

Winter Update!!!
1608389559700.png
Finally got rid of the ToB and Oracle, as well as the Crow's Nest (It was WAAAAAY too much population and I didn't have enough happiness to cover it). In their places, I now have the House of the Clown, the Charcoal Train, and the Lussebullar Bakery. That gives me an increase in FP & Goods production, as well as increases in attack and supply boosts. When the Forge Bowl event comes around, I plan on replacing one of the Rogue Hideouts with another Altar Garden for even more goods.

Just An Observer

Winter Update!!!
View attachment 18082
Finally got rid of the ToB and Oracle, as well as the Crow's Nest (It was WAAAAAY too much population and I didn't have enough happiness to cover it). In their places, I now have the House of the Clown, the Charcoal Train, and the Lussebullar Bakery. That gives me an increase in FP & Goods production, as well as increases in attack and supply boosts. When the Forge Bowl event comes around, I plan on replacing one of the Rogue Hideouts with another Altar Garden for even more goods.

Make the Rogue Hideout a Rogue's Den to free up a small slice of space.

Rhyyss

Made it to the Modern Era - Goods are going to be trickier now, so I dropped my Tower of Babel. I'm leaning heavily into the cultural settlement buildings, but this strategy will take a while to pay off.

Attachments

• tiny.gif
    tiny.gif
    496.6 KB · Views: 58

FluffyPhoenix

Been thinking about this since my GB-free world is slowing down and growing stale. Supplies are already a nightmare for it since no LoA or HC to boost.

May I have the footnotes of 18 pages of players and what I should focus on? I'm seeing LoA, but wondering how well HC would cover everything but coins, which VP could actually be good for.

Rhyyss

Been thinking about this since my GB-free world is slowing down and growing stale. Supplies are already a nightmare for it since no LoA or HC to boost.
I've got a GB free city too - it's a fun diversion when my other worlds aren't busy, but yeah, progress - especially if you need goods - is sloooooooow.......

CommanderCool1234

May I have the footnotes of 18 pages of players and what I should focus on? I'm seeing LoA, but wondering how well HC would cover everything but coins, which VP could actually be good for.
If you have already unlocked expansions in that city you would have to start a new city since you cant have any extra expansions.

FluffyPhoenix

If you have already unlocked expansions in that city you would have to start a new city since you cant have any extra expansions.

I know that. I meant starting a new world, yes.

I've got a GB free city too - it's a fun diversion when my other worlds aren't busy, but yeah, progress - especially if you need goods - is sloooooooow.......

Especially since I have no guild either. I use wells and trades to get the FE goods needed right now.

Rhyyss

My Tiny town is on the Danish server, but there is very little interest in the Tiny Town Challenge there, so I hope that it is OK that i join you here. I started almost 3½ years ago.

That is impressive progress in 3 1/2 years! There are very few tiny towns that I have seen on any server in the Asteroid Belt!

Stay Rita

Made it to the Modern Era - Goods are going to be trickier now, so I dropped my Tower of Babel. I'm leaning heavily into the cultural settlement buildings, but this strategy will take a while to pay off.

you have more decos than in my full size city

qaccy

My Tiny town is on the Danish server, but there is very little interest in the Tiny Town Challenge there, so I hope that it is OK that i join you here. I started almost 3½ years ago.
While it's cool that you're in SAAB, I have to wonder whether or not those GBs were obtained by trading FP for goods (I wouldn't do that myself, feels like it goes against the spirit of the challenge), and why some of them were built in the first place. Chateau in particular seems like it's going to waste, as a tiny town lacks the means to really complete many quests...

CaptainKirk1234

While it's cool that you're in SAAB, I have to wonder whether or not those GBs were obtained by trading FP for goods (I wouldn't do that myself, feels like it goes against the spirit of the challenge), and why some of them were built in the first place. Chateau in particular seems like it's going to waste, as a tiny town lacks the means to really complete many quests...
Clearly they spent a lot of time on the city and it is really cool. So don't judge.

CaptainKirk1234

I was thinking what the point of the attack GB;s was if there where no troops, then I saw the bath house. You probably get somewhere around 150 fp per day not including GBG?

Major Briggs

I built CC along the way, but didn’t level it above 10 before SAM. The Arc was built in SAM, CF the day before, or on the day of SAABs release and the rest of the GBs were built within the first couple of weeks of SAAB.
SAAB is an easy age for doing RQs; there are two quest for spending FPs that are easily accomplished when participating in a 90% thread. Also, and more importantly, there i s quest where you are to eliminate 40 enemy troops. I do that by attacking a sector on the continent map with 8 Rocket tropps in firs round, the surrendering before second round; and repeat. You can basically do all the Rqs you want in SAAB, and tht is why i have the Chateau. I have 50.000+ of each SAAB good.

While it's cool that you're in SAAB, I have to wonder whether or not those GBs were obtained by trading FP for goods (I wouldn't do that myself, feels like it goes against the spirit of the challenge), and why some of them were built in the first place.

I bought goods for DT early on. For the rest no. I guess you could argue that it goes against the point of the challenge. I don't think it does. When I started my Tiny Town there were no Forum groups, Reddit grups or other; Just me. I actuealy thougt i was the only one for a long period of time. My only limitation was to get by with a 16 by 16 grid. Not buying goods or bulding GBs above your age I consider a different challenge. Just as not building GBs at all. Or not using special buildings, or not doing GE/GvG/GBG etc.... All challenges or limitations you are free to combine as you wish.

I was thinking what the point of the attack GB;s was if there where no troops, then I saw the bath house. You probably get somewhere around 150 fp per day not including GBG?

Troops are a big concern. I have to really nurse and care for them. I get 10 rouges from SC daily and half of that from Himeji. The bathhouse and GE supplies the majority of the rest. The attack GBs are in part for GBG but more because it is almost impossible to take provinses on the continent map without attack bonus.

I have around 250 FPs pr. day on average, not including GBG. I do some sniping also.

UBERhelp1

Here's my update post-spring event. I switched out the Bakery, a sleigh builder, the House of the Clown, and reshuffled stuff to fit in the Vineyard and Suishun Mill. This gave me an additional 58% supply boost (273% total) as well as decent FP and good supplies.

Per day, I'm making 50 FP and 208 goods. Additionally, my LoA is level 20 and Zeus level 17. The next event, I plan on getting as many reno kits as I can to start moving up more ages. I'm just about ready to go into CA, except that I'm out of renos to get my buildings there.
1618448949183.png

UBERhelp1

And here we are after the Wildlife event. I ended up getting rid of the Pagoda and Rogue Hideout, putting in the Moose Mountain instead. I also put some levels on the LoA.

Right now, my supply boost is 325%, and attack is 87%/54%. I'm producing 258 goods per day as well as 60 FP. My Zeus is at level 17, and the LoA is level 23.

The next steps are to get some better event buildings. The funny thing is that while a lot of the event buildings are giving supply boosts, the only buildings I'm getting supplies from are the Suishun Mill, Train, and Altar Gardens. I've got a lot of coins, but on the supplies front I'm falling behind. Hopefully future event buildings give more supplies.

bx276sO.png