• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Triopoly Champion

Since carbon monoxide are totally invisible to the human eyes, the detectors can be easily installed inside most of the modern homes. Is it possible for the industrial giants to manufacture the Covid-19 virus detectors, so they can be installed to the ceilings of the classrooms and many other public places?

In the Future Era tech tree of Forge of Empires, there should be a virus detector tech for the researching.

Lancer

Regardless of what becomes of this thread, it is an interesting thought.

I'm talking about the insight of research items possibly being edited to include the COVID-19 research related stuff. Since it has affected people worldwide, I found this notion interesting.

I realize that this is slightly aside from the original post from this thread's author, but this is what it made me think of.

Just speaking out loud....

Last edited:

Freshmeboy

Don't think that works, Tuck..CO is a gas on the molecular level and detectors register it when it reaches a certain density in the air. There currently is no detector for a virus other than light. UV degrades it but is harmful to humans. Wrap the kids in plastic with a breathing tube and send them to school...or keep them home