• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Smokeythesummit...a.k.a. hennings580

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35136

I had an agreement with Smokeythesummit...a.k.a. hennings580 on Uceria server.
I give 1000 Fp's and he would give me mats to build the Arc.

I put the 1000 Fp;s into his Gb's but he didn't complete the trades.

I put in a ticket and inno confirmed he never did the trades.

dont do swaps with this cheater !!. you will regret it.

DeletedUser26965

Well, I'll give the same advice everyone else is going to give, next time do instalments for smaller amounts to build up trust. oh, but whatever you do don't blame the guild leader if he's in a guild, inform them nicely they have a cheater in their guild and be on your way.

Jase249

Do the large FP/goods trades one piece at a time to minimize risk. Those swaps are not part of "official" gameplay so you have to take people at their word.

DeletedUser11427

This post is a player vs player matter, and not appropriate for this thread

DeletedUser

This should be posted in Global Chat on the affected world, or on the Forum section for that world (if at all). We don't care about this, and you've already been given advice on how to avoid this in the future. Let it die or at least post in the appropriate place. In other words, get over it.

DeletedUser33179

Not yet but it's coming. And you can change your name currently under some circumstances.

Really? What would it take to convince Inno to change your name? Someone incessantly harrassing you in vulgar manner in global chat/messages?

I did see in beta forum that easy name changing is likely coming. Not a good idea in my opinion (too much room for abuse).

DeletedUser26965

Really? What would it take to convince Inno to change your name? Someone incessantly harrassing you in vulgar manner in global chat/messages?

I did see in beta forum that easy name changing is likely coming. Not a good idea in my opinion (too much room for abuse).
"Nicknames can only be changed in special cases, for example if you accidentally used your full name as your nickname or if a nickname is inappropriate."
https://support.innogames.com/faq/article?article=66

So maybe if you're real nice and convincing you might fall under "special cases".

DeletedUser25166

You’re a post wh0re
A player can not change his name!!
incorrect. On S world, Slingsarrows changed her name. In Guild BETCH, 36 million points

Status
Not open for further replies.