• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sniping Progress

RazorbackPirate

That is always dirty, and no 1.x group I'm part of would stand for it if it comes to their attention.
I was in a guild that this was standard practice for all the high level members. Every GB, every time. I caught onto their game in the the first week, made a quick exit the week after as soon as I finished GE. During that time, several members voiced their opposition sensing rightly they were being shafted, but were given a whole bunch of happy gas in response about how it wasn't that way everyone thought it was.

I could feel the smoke being blown up my derriere, so I bounced at the first opportunity.

Bruadhin

I was in a guild that this was standard practice for all the high level members. Every GB, every time. I caught onto their game in the the first week, made a quick exit the week after as soon as I finished GE. During that time, several members voiced their opposition sensing rightly they were being shafted, but were given a whole bunch of happy gas in response about how it wasn't that way everyone thought it was.

I could feel the smoke being blown up my derriere, so I bounced at the first opportunity.

Yep, I caught that happening in 2 guilds and left shortly after. One of the worst has since joined my current guild. Apparently he was told it isn't allowed here as I haven't seen him do it.

DeletedUser31499

Until GBG started I was a big sniper. Built up an inventory of 80k fp that way. I haven’t even tried to snipe. I’m averaging about 200 fp a day plus rewards playing GBG. Being in a good guild helps a lot.

Jern2017

I think this is the first time I got a sniping related message. I profited about 100 FP. We've been neighbors before and I plundered her often, she's Serbian, so here's the translation:

Her: do you really want us sniping each other?

Me: you know me, I snipe and plunder, haha.

Her: it's not funny when a guild member gets hurt because of it. But, if you enjoy it so much...

Attachments

• sketch-1581461591756.png
    sketch-1581461591756.png
    557.2 KB · Views: 24

Bruadhin

You should send him a thank you note, thanking him for opening up the next level for you to snipe.

I do keep checking. I do so hope he opens another level.

Had a guy that was on my friend's list who unfriended me. Too bad he has been in my hood rotation back to back. He never said a word, so I kept sniping. Since he isn't on my friend's list, no reason to stop now.

The Lady Redneck

Well I think it is time INNO did something to restore some fairness to the game. It is never easy for us to get what we want. Am sure it must be to favor the DPs. I bet they want toforce me to buy diamonds. I keep hearing how plundering is part of the game. Well I worked hard plundering today in 6 worlds and only got one train to unload at one of my stations. That is grossly unfair. It should be against the rules.

DeletedUser

Well I think it is time INNO did something to restore some fairness to the game. It is never easy for us to get what we want. Am sure it must be to favor the DPs. I bet they want toforce me to buy diamonds. I keep hearing how plundering is part of the game. Well I worked hard plundering today in 6 worlds and only got one train to unload at one of my stations. That is grossly unfair. It should be against the rules.
Um...wrong thread. This is "Sniping progress", not "Plunder progress". :eek: