• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

SO how do I comment on the GvG update?

I would like to state for the record that if a 4 hour reset is chosen then you will allow players to only heal/ train 1 troop per barrack in between resets, that will lead to a massive drain of troops from inventories keeping up with sieges and sector filling. Is there any way to compensate for this sudden increase in troop loss? 6x that of present GvG needs...
I suggest 2 things to alleviate this concern
1. do resets every 8 hours instead of every 4 hours to allow players to at least harvest 2 troops in each reset period
2. change the siege cost back to NO inventory troops per siege - a random selection given by the computer or a selection copied from the preparation screen like GvG had before certain changes occurred to increase costs for guilds.

Another concern: the increase in sieging and sector holding - with such a rapid turnover will likely lead to rapid depletion of guild treasuries. Is there any hope that you will address this concern with a decrease in siege costs per sector?

If these 2 concerns are not addressed I foresee a lot of guilds going bankrupt quickly and only the strong guilds with members that hold a high Alcatraz will stay on the maps. This will decrease diversity, not increase it.