• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

So...I was recruiting for my guild when X first started....

• Thread starter DeletedUser27663
  • Start date

DeletedUser27663

and my first recruit, who is now 2nd in my guild, has turned out to be the soulmate I've been looking for all my life.

We met in person, for the first time, last month (both of us are 48, with raised kids). I asked her if she would be my wife and best friend forever...SHE SAID YES! Wedding date to be determined.

While finding love on FOE shouldn't be your top priority, TrueRobin and I found WuvTrueWuv on FOE after we had both given up on finding it again in our lifetimes.

:)

DeletedUser25273

Just watch out that once you share an internet connection you will be limited in your in-game interactions (though you likely are expanding your out of game interactions).

DeletedUser28965

Just watch out that once you share an internet connection you will be limited in your in-game interactions (though you likely are expanding your out of game interactions).
This is BS, my Granddaughter was over on the weekend and instead of using her Mobile connection she logged on thru our network and now we can't support each other anymore even though she now is using her mobile connection again. I heard the same issue from friends in a uni-dorm.
Absolutely silly, this is something games limited 15+ years ago when using the same computer. I mean really what is the diff if I trade FP with a friend down the road or with a family member? I am so glad I haven't spend any real coin on this game yet.

DeletedUser28965

This is BS, my Granddaughter was over on the weekend and instead of using her Mobile connection she logged on thru our network and now we can't support each other anymore even though she now is using her mobile connection again. I heard the same issue from friends in a uni-dorm.
Absolutely silly, this is something games limited 15+ years ago when using the same computer. I mean really what is the diff if I trade FP with a friend down the road or with a family member? I am so glad I haven't spend any real coin on this game yet.

DeletedUser8152

You can write to support and ask if there is anything they can do.

DeletedUser28984

All I'm saying is, if Robin doesn't finish her mandatory in GE, don't let it affect the marriage. :) Congrats.

DeletedUser27663

UPDATE:

We got married on May 24th. Now we only have one issue...getting her 20 pound cat to get along with my 7 pound dachshund... ;)

DeletedUser26120

Very nice. I have known 3 or 4 couples that met through Grepolis, another innogame. 2 of them got married. Congrats to you.